N E E D

Aurora Lupin

Hey everyone...😩 both hands on the phone!! 😉😘

I rested my head on top of Mattheo's chest. We just woke up land he was trying to convince me to get up, I was trying to get him to stay in bed.

"Just yesterday you were complaining about being late, now you don't want to get out of bed." Mattheo's chest rumbled as he chuckled.

"Yes, I know but now I want to stay in bed." I said keeping my eyes closed.

I ran my hand over his bare chest, feeling his warm skin underneath my fingertips.

"With you..." I sighed dramatically, "because I'm horny."

I felt Mattheo tense underneath me making me laugh.

"Get up, quick!" I jumped out of bed and headed into the bathroom.

I started brushing my teeth.

Mattheo walked in and sent me a confused look, I gestured to his toothbrush.

He raised his eyebrows but started to brush his teeth.

After I was done brushing my teeth I got back into bed, Mattheo followed quickly after me.

"What was that—" I grabbed his cheeks and pulled him into my lips.

I pulled him into the bed and straddled his hips, moving back and forth on top of him Mattheo groaned into my mouth.

I bit at his bottom lip and pulled away, Mattheo bucked his hips up, begging for more of me.

I looked down his chest, looking down at our hips. Mine slowly rolling on top of his.

"How badly do you want me to ride you, Right now?" I smirked pressed my hips down onto him.

"So bad angel." Mattheo groaned, grabbing my hips roughly and rolling them on top of his bulge.

"Yeah?" I held back a moan as the friction of us moving made my clit ache.

A quiet moan slipped out of Mattheo's mouth,  I squeezed my thighs around him.

"Fuck." Mattheo moaned tipping his head back, I kissed his jaw and moved my hands down to his sweatpants.

"Do you want to fuck me? I need words baby." I mumbled against his neck.

"I want to fuck you. I want— need to stay in bed with you all day..." Mattheo pulled my head out of his neck and smashed his lips against mine.

His tongue found mine, deepening the kiss. My stomach fluttered and the need between my legs growing more.

"All day?" I asked breaking away from the kiss for a second before reconnecting our lips.

"All day." Mattheo mumbled back.

I felt his hardness poking into my thigh, I rolled on top of him, right when he needed me to.

"You need me?" I moaned feeling his tip pressed against my entrance.

"I need you, please." Mattheo begged, his warm hand slipping up my shirt.