F U L L M O O N

Mattheo Riddle

Aurora and I were on our way to breakfast Monday morning, I'm surprised she's able to walk

She's been super fucking horny, like all the time, this past week she's taken me anywhere and everywhere she could, not that I'm complaining.

That night after we had sex in the shower she's been all over me since, she's even nudged me in the middle of the night by 'accident' but we both know it wasn't an accident.

This morning when I walked out of the shower she dropped to her knees in front of me and took me down her throat with ease.

~

"Woah what are you doing?" I asked after watching Aurora drop to her knees.

"What's it look like?" She asked like I was clueless.

She keeps her eyes on me as she slowly pulls my towel off my waist.

"I'll stop if you want me to." She said keeping her brown eyes on me.

"No, definitely don't stop." I chuckled.

Aurora spit into her hand and slowly started stroking me.

She licked her lips before opening her mouth wide and taking as much of me down her throat as she could.

Bobbing her head back and forth at a consistent pace, I let out a deep groan, pulling her hair forcing her head back.

I took control, pushing her head further down.

I watched her plump lips wrap around my dick perfectly.

Aurora brought her hand to her bra strap, pulling it down revealing her boobs, she grabbed my hand and dragged it down to her chest.

I rolled my thumb over her nipple making her moan around me.

I let out a deep groan feeling my tip hit the back of her throat.

She brought her lips back up to my tip, sucking and swirling her tongue around it.

I felt a wave of pleasure course through me, sucking me through my high Aurora grabbed my hand on the back of her head and pushed her head further, signaling me to push her head down.

I kept my fingers tangled in her hair and my other hand on her boob, continued to lightly squeeze her.

~