C O M E T

Mattheo Riddle

I roll over on top of Aurora making her groan

"No."

"I didn't even do anything." I laugh, running my hand through her hair.

Aurora looked past me and up to the night sky.

"We're gonna miss it." She complained.

"No we're not." I kissed down her neck.

I kissed her smooth neck, licking and nipping my way down.

"You're so annoying." Aurora groaned wrapping her thighs around my hips.

I rolled my hips into her, feeling her warm heat.

Aurora arched her back, her chest pressing against mine, "you're an asshole." Aurora whimpered rolled her hips up to meet my hardening dick.

"You love me." I kissed her collarbone, reaching my hand up her loose shirt.

"You're a slut Mattheo. You can't even keep it in your pants for one hour—."

"Says you." I mumbled.

I lift my head up quickly, placing my hands beside her head to keep myself up.

"Sorry, I-I didn't mean it like that— like you're a 'slut—slut' but you know just joking around like you—."

"I know." Aurora laughs grabbing my cheeks and kissing me, "you're fine."

"But really I don't want to miss it, can't you wait until we get back to my dorm?" Aurora whins, I know she loves stars and everything about the sky at night and that bullshit but everything she did tonight turned me on.

The way her ass looked when she bent over to lay down the blanket, the way she looked at the sky all excited and the way she clenched her thighs together anytime I touched her.

I rolled my hips into her again, my dick feeling too tight in these pants.

Yesterday when I thought she was on her period I was just wrong, she was just upset with me and I was a complete idiot for thinking just because she was upset that she was on her period.

Although Aurora did say she gets upset a lot easier right before she starts her period. It's so crazy all the things she was telling me— kinda gross— I didn't say that to her obviously, I want to keep certain parts of my body on my body...