C H R I S T M A S

Aurora lupin

It's Christmas morning, Mattheo and I have barely talked since yesterday and when we do we're fighting.

I hate that I didn't wake up in his arms this morning, I hate that I showered without him last night, and I hated that I was sitting in my living room opening presents acting like everything was normal.

Mattheo and I did come to an agreement last night. We'll act like everything is fine and have a good Christmas.

It was obviously a lot harder than we thought it would be.

My mom thanked my dad for the things he got her. Mattheo passed me a small box wrapped in red wrapping paper. He had a awkward-shy smile as he handed it to me.

I pulled the wrapping paper off, it was a small jewelry box. I opened the box revealing a silver constellation necklace, it was my zodiac sign.

"I know how much you like constellations so I thought you'd like it." Mattheo said quietly.

"Thank you, I really like it." I smiled and kissed his cheek making him blush.

I hated that we were walking on eggshells around each other.

I handed Mattheo his first gift of many.

He opened his rings and put them all on quickly, they looked really good on him.

"These are so cool." He smiled spinning the rings around his fingers.

I could tell he was more excited about having something to open then the actual gift.

We have each other more gift and opened them all, Mattheo got me a strawberry scented candle, he also got me an oversized sweatshirt. I'm smiling like an idiot because he remembered that I like oversized clothes. He also got me some chocolate, another necklace, some more jewelry and a purse.

He kept saying he didn't know what to get so he got as much as he could hold.

I told him everything he got was perfect.

I got him a chain necklace, a few comfortable sweatshirt, I got him a really nice leather watch that looked amazing on him- I swear he can pull anything off. I also got him a muggle card game since he liked uno so much.

Mattheo and I headed upstairs to my bedroom. We are leaving tomorrow so we needed to pack.

I'm honestly nervous to be back at Hogwarts because at least here with my parents we've decided to not talk about Kai and Tiffany.

I know we need to talk about it but I'm not ready to listen to him tell me that he needs to leave, that's bullshit.

"Thanks for everything." Mattheo grabbed my hands and pulled me into his chest as he kissed my forehead.

"You're welcome. And thank you, I love everything you got me." I stood on my tippy toes to try and kiss his forehead but I couldn't reach.

Mattheo laughed quietly as I ended up kissing his nose.

"You're short." Mattheo smirked.