L I B R A R Y

Aurora Lupin

I barely slept last night.

With the full moon getting closer I'm getting hornier and Mattheo is no help, I don't blame him for not wanting to have sex but it's hard with him being right next to me in bed all night, wrapping his arms around me, pulling me against him. It's driving me insane.

I gasped when he pushed against my ass. I pinched my eyes shut, trying not to roll my hips against him.

I'm pretty sure he's still asleep, or he's pretending to just so he can mess with me.

"Theo." I whispered, feeling him pressed up against me.

"What?" He rasped deeply, his morning voice sending chills down my spine.

Son of a bitch why is his morning voice so hot...

I couldn't stop myself, I rolled my hips back against him.

He gripped my hip roughly, I dug my nails into my pillow.

"So I know that you get hornier than usual before a full moon but I want to know what if feels like, do you just get super horny..." Mattheo brought his hands to my stomach, his fingers teasing the top of my underwear. "Or does it feel like someone's touching you." He whispered against my ear, bringing his fingers into my underwear.

I held back a moan, licking my lips. "You know that feeling right before you cum. When everything is so sensitive. It feels like that but without getting to cum."

He chuckled bringing his palm to rest against my clit, his fingers teasing my entrance.

"So your body is edging you." Mattheo laughed, "that's too funny."  He pulled away.

I lifted my head from my pillow and watched him walked to the bathroom, "what are you doing?" I asked annoyed.

"Edging you." Mattheo smirked, I glared at him and roughly threw my pillow at him.

The pillow grazed his back making him laugh.

"Dick." I muttered.

~

As always my classes were torture especially with Mattheo next to me, smirking at how my body would react to his simple touch.

He actually made a game of it with Noah.

During lunch Mattheo whispered something to Noah and then Noah sat next to me with Mattheo on my other side.

Noah twirled my hair in his fingers, the back of his fingers lightly pressing against my neck sending shivers down my spine.

I wanted to kill Mattheo. I don't know what he said to Noah but the two of them were being dicks.

Mattheo brought his hand to my mid thigh, not moving up or down but moving his thumb back and forth.

Heat coursed though my body, the two of them teasing me was sending me over the edge.

"Your hair smells nice." Noah mumbled dropping my hair and bringing his hand to the back of my neck.

I swallowed hard, trying not to scream at them.