N I G H T M A R E

Aurora lupin

Tw: self harm

I opened my eyes rubbing them, the darkness of the room making it look empty.

I wrapped my arms around myself to warm myself up.

Standing up I realized I wasn't in my room.

"No." I whined.

I tried to look around the room but it was too dark and I couldn't see anything.

I jumped feeling arms wrap around my waist,
"No!" I screamed, pushing away from whoever was behind me.

I spun around and faced him- David.

"No please. I-I don't want to." I whispered, feeling that my shirt was ripped open.

I pulled my shirt closed and stepped back.

"Come on princess don't be afraid." David said walking towards me.

"Get away from me!" I shouted.

"Don't make this harder than it has to be." He said as I continued to back away from him.

All of the sudden my back hit the hall- or what I thought was the wall until arms wrapped around my waist.

I jumped around again this time facing Mattheo.

"Mattheo." I exhaled, "you have to get me out of here." I told him gripping onto his arm.

He brought his hand up to my hair and pushed my hair behind me ear.

"You're okay." He said cupping my cheek.

"No I want to leave." I told him and tried pulling away to look for the door but he grabbed my waist and lifted me up.

"Mattheo stop." I said fighting his grip.

He let me down and spun me around to face him.

"It's just me, relax." He grabbed the back of my thigh and tried lifting me up but I pulled away.

"Don't touch me." I growled, slapping his hand away from me.

"Don't be a fucking bitch."

"Please stop." I cried out falling to my knees and crying into my hands.

I was roughly shoved onto my back, "No." I Whined.

I turned around and got on my hands and knees and started crawling away from him.

His hand gripped my hair and pulled my back, spinning me around he pushed himself between my legs.

"NO!" I screamed slapping him over and over again, "get off! What are you doing? Stop!" I cried out.

~

I jumped awake, gasping for air.

No, no, no. That didn't happen.