C A L M

Mattheo Riddle
April 29th 1998

I didn't sleep last night.

I couldn't because my fucking arm was burning and I was so upset at myself for how I treated Aurora.

"Hey." Aurora said coming down the stairs with her brother on her hip.

"Morning." I replied.

"You didn't come to bed last night." Aurora said quietly.

"I couldn't sleep." I said truthfully, I stayed outside on the porch and smoked.

"I got you this." I said to her, handing her a chocolate bar.

Aurora smiled slightly, "thanks." Taking it out of my hand she readjusted Teddy on her hip and headed to the kitchen.

I feel terrible about not getting her a chocolate bar last night when she wanted one and instead getting her condoms! What the fuck Mattheo!

I'm a dick, I know.

"I'm sorry about how I acted last night." I apologized, "I've been a little stressed lately— it's not an excuse but I'm sorry."

"I'm just worried about you." Aurora whispered, getting a bottle of milk out of the fridge.

She groaned, putting the bottle in the milk warmer and holding Teddy in her arm as he screeched.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" I asked awkwardly.

"Hold him for two seconds." Aurora said quickly.

"Uh what?" I asked her as Teddy pulled at her shirt, trying to get his little hands in there for food.

Sorry buddy, no milk in there.

"I have to pee, please Theo." Aurora tried to hand him off to me.

"I can't."

"I'm gonna pee my pants, please!" Aurora squeezed her thighs together.

"Ahhhg!" Teddy screeched.

"I can't— I can't watch a baby, I have no idea what to do with him."

"Just hold him!" Aurora shouted passing me teddy and running out of the kitchen.

Teddy screamed in my arms, even more upset now that he didn't have any boobs to squeeze.

"Just a second." I laughed awkwardly at him.

"Please shut up." I walked around the kitchen, with this little maniac.

I felt his small hands squeeze on my chest, "I don't got boobs little guy." I glare at him.

"And you're not allowed to touch hers, those are for my hands. She doesn't want you touching them." I glare down at the crying baby.

"Ahhh!" I scream as the little fucker bites down on my nipple.

"You fucker!" I shout.