L U N A

Aurora lupin

Goosebumps formed on my skin as Luna moved her fingertips right above my skin, barely touching me.

She had moved us back to my bed so I was sitting down and she straddled me.

Luna was quick to start kissing me, I could hear Mattheo shuffle around in background.

As Lunas fingers moved down to my nipples, barely touching my skin I felt the need to moan. I held back with every ounce of strength I had.

I wanted to make it look like I could last longer than I could, but truthfully the smallest touch made me squeeze my thighs together.

Luna still had her skirt and bra on. I slowly moved my hand up her thigh as her hands moved down my waist.

"Lay where you're laying."  Sex on fire started playing— a little hilarious if you ask me.

Luna pushed my shoulders back so I laid flat on my bed.

"Accio red bag" she said while keeping her eyes on mine.

I bit my lip, knowing exactly what was in that red bag.

She also casted a silencing spell.

She summoned her bag and started digging through it.

Once she found what she was looking for she smiled.

Luna pulled out a black blindfold, she leaned forward and wrapped the blindfold around my eyes.

"Riddle." I heard Luna say after she put on my blindfold.

"Mmh" Mattheo hummed, I heard footsteps walking towards the bed.

all my senses were highlighted since I put on the blindfold, I could smell Luna's fruity shampoo, and Mattheo's cologne.

"Do you think she'll like this?" Luna asked Mattheo, I had no idea what she was referring to but I was anxious to find out.

I gasped as Mattheo's hand came between my thighs, "Oh yeah, she'll like it." He said, I could hear the fucking smirk he most likely had.

"Alright, I just want to make sure we're all ok with this." Luna said.

Mattheo moved his hand up and down the inside of my thighs, "I'm down." He said.

"Aurora?" Luna asked, her hand came up to my right boob. She ran her thumb over my nipple making me lightly hum in satisfaction.

"Yes." I consented.

"Okay, me too." Luna said.

All of the sudden i felt something cold run up my thigh, something freezing.

I gasped as what I think is an ice cube made contact with my skin.

The ice cube was dragged up my stomach, it was swirled around my nipple making me moan.

Mattheo chuckled, "told ya she'd like it"

The ice started melting and a drop of water rolled down my chest.

"I'd like—"

"Shh." Mattheo was quick to cut me off.

"Lay back and let us do the work." Mattheo said before moving down between my thighs.

I felt Luna's lips on my neck, her hair fell over her face and tickled my chest.

Mattheo started kissing my thighs, soon enough I found my back arching and I needed more.