I C E

Aurora Lupin

Mommy? Sorry. Mommy? Sorry. Mommy?

I woke up Sunday morning to Mattheo getting out of bed, I quickly grabbed his arm and pulled him back into bed with me, wrapping my arms around his waist so he couldn't leave.

"Where were you going?" I asked quietly, keeping my eyes closed and my arms around him.

"To shower." He replied, his hand moving down my back.

"Without me?" I smirked against his chest.

"You're welcome to join." Mattheo said.

I stayed silent, I'm gonna tell him eventually about my cuts because he's obviously gonna see them eventually but I'm not ready to tell him because I haven't stopped.

"We don't have to do anything." Mattheo said placing his hand on my chin and making me look up at him.

"But I can't lie.. I won't be able to not look at your new piercings." Mattheo smirked.

"I'll join you in a minute." I told him, he nodded and got up.

I rolled over in bed, stretching and not wanting to get out.

Once I heard the shower turn on I got out of bed and grabbed my wand, using a concealing charm on my thigh.

I walked into the bathroom taking my hair down, after getting undressed I got into the shower with Mattheo.

"Don't hog the water." I said grabbing him and spinning us around so I was in the water.

Mattheo eyes went right down to my boobs.

He looked back up at me, "sorry, I couldn't stop myself."

"It's okay." I wet my hair, tilting my head back into the water.

"When can I touch them?" Mattheo asked, I opened my eyes and looked back up at him.

His brown eyes admiring my piercing.

"They have to heal."

"When will they be healed?" Mattheo asked, not blinking as he looked down at them.

I rolled my eyes, "nine to twelve months."

Mattheo groaned, "No, isn't there- there has to be a way to heal them, magic we have magic."