M I S T A K E

Aurora Lupin

My eyes fluttered open as the sun peaked through the curtains, my surroundings were different, i wasn't in my dorm

My head was rising and falling due to the persons breathing as I laid on their chest, Theo.

I groaned my head pounded and ached, I flipped over only for my head to lay on someone else's chest.

And that's when I remembered everything.

I lifted my head up from Blaise's chest, I watched both of the boys sleep peacefully.

My legs we still so sore from last night, I didn't know how I was going to get off the bed without waking one of them.

I slowly, quietly crawled over Theo, as soon as my feet hit the ground I fell. Thankfully I was able to fall silently.

I literally crawled to my clothes and picked them up, I struggled to stand up and pull my jeans on.

After getting dressed I looked at both of the boys sleeping in the bed, I blushed as memories from last night flooded my mind.

I slowly tip toed to the door, struggling to walk my legs gave out twice as I made my way back to my dorm.

I opened the door quietly trying not to wake Kiara but she was already awake and sitting at the end of her bed with her arms crossed glaring at me like a upset parent.

"Where the hell were you?!" She stood off her bed quickly, I walked towards my bed my whole body ached and I just wanted sleep.

"Theo's dorm" I said.

She scoffed and sat back down on her bed"If you're going to stay in your boyfriends dorm please tell me" she sighed. "I was worried sick"

"Sorry" i mumbled crawling into bed. "I'm really tired, I'm going to sleep"

~

I woke up hours later, I looked over at my clock and it was 4;28

I definitely needed those hours of rest after the night I had. I tried threw my covers off and examined my thighs. I had bruises and marks where nails were dug into my hips.

I sat up, throwing my hair up in a bun. As my feet touched the floor I wondered if I would be able to make it to the bathroom.

"Need help?"

"Jesus!" I shouted, I turned towards my door where Mattheo was standing.

"Struggling?" He asked, a cocky grin on his face.

"Obviously" I rolled my eyes.

"I can't say I was happy to wake up next to Zabini." Mattheo walked towards me and sat down next to me on my bed.

"Yeah, well I didn't want to have an awkward conversation with the two of you" I chuckled.

"Right" Mattheo chuckled.