T R U T H

Aurora lupin

A/n since y'all love Mattheo's mommy kink

A/n since y'all love Mattheo's mommy kink...*sigh* here you go sluts😉🤰🏼

Mattheo and I stayed in bed all day, mostly because I couldn't walk.

He brought me lunch and dinner. Unfortunately I had to go back to my room tonight.

"I don't want you to leave" Mattheo groaned.

He had his arms wrapped around my waist holding me against his chest as we laid in his bed.

"I don't want to leave either." I sighed, I grabbed his hand from my waist and went to pick it up but when I did he wrapped his arms around me tighter, I coughed.

"Too tight" I whispered.

"Why do you have to leave?" Mattheo sighed and kissed the back of my neck.

"I'm tired and I have to get ready for class tomorrow—"

"Since you're tired you have to go to sleep now. In my bed." Mattheo said, I spun around and faced him.

"And I have to tell you something" he said making me furrow my eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"So... my father— well I have two things to tell you and I really don't want you to hate me." Mattheo held his eyes closed with a apologetic look on his face.

"I don't like it when you say that. I could never hate you."

Mattheo bit the inside of his cheek.

"Just tell me. I promise I won't get upset or hate you." I whispered and grabbed his hand, I kissed his hand before letting it fall back to my side.

Mattheo took a deep breath. "I didn't come to this school to learn, I already know everything they are teaching."

"Explains why you're better than me" I said trying to lighten the mood.

"My father sent me here." He looked away from me and scoffed. "I hate him, so much." He inhaled harshly, trying to calm himself down.

I ran my hands down his biceps, "I'm sorry." I whispered, not really knowing what to say.

"He—" Mattheo sighed. "He sent me here to k-kill our headmaster."

I swallowed hard, keeping myself calm.

"He just kept adding to the list of people he wanted me to kill." Mattheo said, I kept moving my hands up and down his arm.

I was speechless, I wanted to comfort him, in every way I could, I just didn't know how to.

I inhaled a deep breath, "Thank you for telling me."

"There's more" he said making my eyes go wide.

"Okay," I sighed.