B E G

Aurora lupin

A/n if you don't like mattheos mommy issues deal with it

A/n if you don't like mattheos mommy issues deal with it. Don't comment rude things k ;) and about mattheos mom, his mom is not bellatrix leestrange. Ik that was his mother in possessive but not in this story!

"Mommy" I felt someone whispering in my ear while I tried to sleep.

"Mommy wake up" lips were pressed to my ear lobe and kissed down my neck.

"Mommy's sleeping" I groaned half asleep.

Wait a minute.

"But mommy, I'm hungry." I opened my eyes and saw mattheo kissing my collar bones.

Yeah, that's right. I don't have a kid.

"Mattheo what the fuck." I sighed.

"You're awake." Mattheo smirked, his hands ran down my waist and gripped my hips.

"Yes I'm awake." I blinked at him.

"I'm hungry." He mumbled kissing my exposed chest, he pulled my shirt uprevealing my breasts.

"So you've said, Mattheo honestly its seven in the morning and here you are calling me momm—" I gasped suddenly as he brought his mouth to my nipple.

"I'm gonna i-ignore your obvious mommy issues and tell you to keep going." I moaned as he twirled his tongue around my nipple.

"Does it feel good mommy?" He said and blew cold air on my wet nipple.

"Y-yes" I moaned as he moved his hand down my stomach and pushed it underneath my underwear.

He kissed my nipple one more time before moving his lips down my stomach, "Mattheo we have class."

"Shh" he brought his fingers up to my mouth and pushed them into my mouth, I stared down at him, his messy hair and his big brown eyes were to hard to say no to.

He pulled his fingers out of my mouth and brought them back down to my clit, he started slowly rubbing circles while he moved back down.

"We can stop if that's really what you want." He said with a small sigh.

"no, please don't stop." I moaned as i felt his fingers go even slower.

"All right love." He chuckled.

I grabbed his curly hair and flipped him over so now I was straddling his waist, my shirt was hanging low so I pulled it off, after I pulled it off mattheo flipped me back over.