L E S S O N S

"I'll be handing back your test now" Professor Mcgonagall said walking past the desk as she handed back everyone's tests

Transfigurations isn't my best subject I struggled a lot last year but was still able to pass. But with my father being a teacher he wanted more from me than a D in transfigurations.

Mcgonagall walked past the desk in front of me and Mattheos desk and stood in front of me.

"Some of you.." she said passing Mattheos test back to him.

"Did better than other's" she finished her sentence passing me back my test with a disappointed face.

"See me after class" Mcgonagall said before walking off. Well fuck this can't be good.

"Shit" I said under my breathe before turning my test over to look at the grade.

"Shit indeed" Mattheo said leaning towards me as we both looked at my grade.

"Don't look at my paper" I said pulling my test away from his eyes.

I fucked up bad. My parents are going to kill me. Fuck. This is the worst test score I have ever gotten. A 63...

"It's not as bad as you think, your still passing" Mattheo said trying to make me feel better. It wasn't working.. I found it sweet that he was trying to cheer me up.

"What did you get?" I asked curiously looking over at Mattheos test. He quickly pulled his test away from me.

"What did you get?" I asked again. Mattheo smirked at me holding his test away from me.

"Worry about your own test." He said.

"I want to see there's now way you could have done bet...." Mattheo showed me this test he raised his eyebrow at me

"No way!" I said looking over his test. He got a 97!!

"How did you-

"You are all free to leave" Professor Mcgonagall said walking back up to her desk.

"Have fun" Mattheo smirked while standing up grabbing his test from me.

"You- you had to cheat there's no way." I said to Mattheo as he threw his bag over his shoulder.

"I didn't cheat, I'm just smarter than you" Mattheo smirked.

I stood up from my desk and walked to Mcgonagalls desk. She looked up from her desk and watched Mattheo walking past me.

"Mr. riddle could you stay too, I have an idea" Mcgonagall said. Why would she want Mattheo to stay. What was her plan. I panicked as Mattheo walked up beside me and stood at my side. We both looked at Mcgonagall waiting for her to say something.

"Aurora you've had trouble these past few years with my class, not just with tests but also with transfiguration spells"

It wasn't a lie I could rarely transfigure anything. I looked down at the ground avoiding Mcgonagall.