E Y E L I N E R

Aurora lupin

"Stop moving." I scoffed annoyed by Mattheo's constant movement.

"You're gonna poke my eye out!" Mattheo pulled his head away from me.

"If you keep moving I definitely will." I squeezed the back of his neck and pulled his head closer to me.

I straddled his waist and tried to put eyeliner on him, but he wasn't having it.

"Please Theo!" I whined.

"No you're gonna stab me."

"Am not! Stop moving."

Mattheo chuckled and stopped moving.

I started to put eyeliner under his eyes, keeping eye contact with him while he stared up at me with puppy dog eyes I laughed.

"Do I look bad?" He asked, referring to having eyeliner he had on.

"No, you look hot." He did, the black eyeliner looked really good on him.

I giggled looking down at him, I can't believe he let me do this.

"Okay I look stupid, I'm cleaning this off." Mattheo grabbed my hips and pulled me off of him.

"No! You don't look stupid." I started laughing as I watched him walk away with eyeliner on.

"Then why are you laughing." Mattheo chuckled.

"Please let me finish!"

I huffed as Mattheo walked off into the bathroom, I'm surprised he said yes to me doing his eyeliner.

This weekend we've done nothing but lay in bed and watch movies. I made him watch some of my favorite movies.

I hopped off my bed and followed him to the bathroom. My roommate, kiara hasn't been staying in our dorm lately.

I'm guessing she got a boyfriend or something, we were never really friends— not like me and Lucy— but she wasn't terrible company.

She's definitely a little judgy but nothing I couldn't handle.

I came around the corner of the bathroom and saw Mattheo scrubbing off his eyeliner.

"You looked so good though." I scoffed.

He turned to me looking like a panda bear.