P R O B L E M S

Mattheo Riddle

For weeks I've been working with my father and his death eaters, doing whatever he asks me to do.

It's not terrible but I do feel guilty.

I'm more appreciative of my life with Aurora because of the things I've had to do in the past few weeks.

When I get back late at night she forces herself to stay up so we can talk, I'm just as exhausted as she is but she is determined to make sure I'm okay.

It's also hard being back at that house because our the thing s that have happened there. I wake up some nights with nightmares.

"Mattheo, it's okay. Breathe angel." Aurora grabbed my cheeks and tried to get my breathing under control.

"You're here with me, I'm right here." She whispered pulling me into her chest, I listened closely to her heartbeat.

"I'm sorry." I swallowed hard.

"Shh, don't apologize." She ran her fingers through my hair, "Same dream?"

"Y-yeah."

I have a recurring nightmare about Tiffany, I can't seem to escape her in my nightmares even though she's dead. Being back in that house torments me.

"I don't like you being there." Aurora said.

"I have to." I replied to her, hugging her tightly.

"I love you." Aurora whispered kissing my forehead.

"I love you."

~

Even though I'm exhausted I've been studying none stop, I'm determined to have good grades and become a healer.

Aurora is adorable and tries to help me study but she's... Aurora and not the smartest person when it comes to schoolwork.

Ian on the other hand is very smart, maybe even smarter than me. Maybe that's why he's such a douche.

He's helped me a lot with my school work but also in life.

Aurora is always there for me when I need to talk to her but it's nice to have a friend.

I've met up with my mom and Zander a few times whenever I have time for them, I'm super stressed out with everything going on but I want to be surrounded by the people I love.

Rose hasn't left me alone when I'm at my fathers house. I pride myself on not hitting women but come the fuck on! Someone needs to hit her!

She's at least stayed away from Aurora.

Aurora lupin

I kiss Theo goodbye and push away the tears that always form in my eyes when he leaves to go to his fathers.

"I love you Angel, I'll be back tonight wait up for me?" Mattheo hugged me tightly.

"I will. I promise." I said kissing his cheek as I hugged him back.

"I love you." I whispered, "be safe."