D R U N K

Mattheo Riddle

I stumbled into the house late at night with Zander at my side.

"Can you get to your room by yourself?" Zander asked me, I nodded to drunk to respond with words.

I walked upstairs slowly and tried not to make too much noise.

when I entered the bedroom Aurora was laying in bed with the blankets pushed down her body.

Her perfect ass was poking out of her lace underwear.

I smiled and walked towards her after locking the door and casting a silencing spell.

I smacked her ass making her jolt awake, she gasps and turned her head to look at me.

"You're so sexy." I smirked grabbing her ass and pushing her back. 

Aurora laid down on her stomach still sleepy as I worked my belt off.

I swayed to the side as my vision blurred.

"What time is it?" Aurora asked, I grabbed her hips.

"Lift your ass up." I groaned unzipping my pants.

"Wait Theo." Aurora pushed herself up.

"I thought you wanted me to fuck you." I pulled my pants down and pushed her shoulders so she laid back down on the bed. I grabbed her hips and lifted her ass up.

"I do but I-I want to talk first." Aurora tried to spin herself around.

"Just let me fuck you." I laid down on top of her back putting my full body weight on her.

I kissed her sloppily.

Aurora groaned and pulled away, "Are you drunk?" 

I grabbed onto her lace underwear and easily ripped them off of her body.

"These underwear are almost as easy as you." I laughed, Aurora pushed me off of her.

"You're mean when you're drunk." Aurora said sadly.

I rolled over to the other side of the bed and laid on my back.

"Fine you can get on top I'm a little tired anyways." I mumbled and tried to pull my dick out of my boxers.

"No I'm not having sex with you. You're slurring your words and being mean." 

"Sober wordsss mean drink--drunk thoughts." I laughed, "Drink. I'm drunk from drinking." 

"You got the saying wrong." Aurora glared at me.

Aurora left the bed to get some pants.

"Why don't you want to fuck me? You're such an attention whore all the time you'd think..." I stood up and almost puked, Mattheo shut up.

"Attention whore? Thats nice." Aurora cried.

"You're overly sexual  and I think you like my dick better than me." I said, licking my lips as I stumbled towards her.

Aurora bit her trembling lip, "Stop."

"Please stop talking, you're drunk and being mean." Aurora walked away from me.

"I'm soooo mean." I scoffed, "You're selfish! you only care about yourself, If I'm not having sex with you, you don't think to ask me why I don't want to have sex you act like- like I don't want you. That's definitely not true, I want you more than anything Aurora I just can't have sex with you."

She continues to walk away from me as I walk towards her. I pin her up against the bedroom door, dragging my hands through her hair roughly.

"Fine I'm asking now, Why don't you want to have sex with me?" Aurora asked, I chucked.