F A N T A S Y

Aurora lupin

Now that me and Mattheo didn't have to hide our relationship, I wanted to go on a proper date

As much as I loved our astronomy tower dates, the cold fall weather was making it hard to go up there at night.

"We have to get out of bed sometime today" I whispered. I rested my head on Mattheo's chest as I played with his hand.

"And why can't we stay in bed all day?" He asked. I dragged my fingers across his hand and admired his rings.

"I want to go to honeydukes" I said and interlocked our fingers.

"We can go tomorrow" Mattheo sighed.

"We have school tomorrow"

"Exactly why would should stay in bed all day" Mattheo said.

I sighed, "you're impossible" I whispered.

I turned around, resting my chin on Mattheo's bare chest. He had given me a shirt of his to wear.

When he offered for me to sleep in his dorm with him last night, my heart stopped, I've never spent the night in a boys dorm. I was very nervous but it was quite fun having someone to cuddle up with.

Mattheo gazed down at me, a small smile appeared on his lips.

"You're beautiful" he said, brushing my hair away from me face.

I blushed and smiled at him. I brought my lips up to his and kissed him, running my hand down his chest. His hand ran through my hair.

I pulled away from the kiss and swung my leg over his and straddled his hips. Mattheo smiled widely at my action, think he was getting some.

I leaned down and brushed my lips against his, "we're going to honeydukes" I whispered, and pulled off of him.

Mattheo groaned and glared at me as I started getting dressed.

~

I practically dragged Mattheo into honeydukes.

He was still grumpy that I teased him earlier, but I saw him smiling at me as I looked at all the candy in awe.

"Do you want anything, I'm buying" I smiled at him.

"I'm good" Mattheo replied.

"Suit yourself" I sighed.

I ended up getting a chocolate frog and blue lollipop.

As we walked towards the three broomsticks, I pulled the wrapper off my lollipop and started eating my lollipop.

Mattheo smirked at me.

"What? Jealous off a lollipop?" I winked at him.

"Very" he smirked.