R O S E

Mattheo Riddle
Tw/gore

I head downstairs hungrier than ever

When I enter the dining room my father is sitting at the head of the table with Rose at his side.

I stopped, every bone in my body freezing.

Rose looked away from me as my father chuckled.

"What did you do?" I asked her, my breathing heavy.

"Rose has informed me that you were with Aurora last night."

My heart dropped.

I glared at Rose.

I'm going to fucking kill her.

My father whistled and two men came up behind me, grabbing my arms and forcing me to my knees.

Rose walked up to me a small knife in her hand. She ripped my shirt open and began to cut me, digging the knife into my chest.

I'm so fucking pissed at her but even more pissed that she's shaking and crying like this isn't her fault.

My chest burns with pain as the knife digs deeper.

"Why would you do this?" I gasp at Rose.

She tilts her head, a single tear rolling down her cheek. "You didn't want me." She says simply.

I shake my head as the two men behind me pull me up to my feet, "you need mental help."

"Enough." My father sighs waving his hand through the air bored with this conversation.

"Who would like to take care Aurora?" My father asks, one of men behind me chuckles.

"It would be my pleasure." His words send me over the edge, I elbow him in the stomach.

Spinning around I go to punch him but the other man grabs my arm stopping me. I'm quick to swing my left fist into his face making him stumble back.

My whole body is filled with rage. I punch the other man, the one that was talking about Aurora.

I'm shaking with rage as I get pulled back by another man.

The balding man I just punch laughed, "Now I'm really gonna enjoy her."

Both my arms are held back by the people behind me.