B R E A K

Aurora lupin

Mattheo walked around me and stood in front of me, his hand came to my chin and tried to lift my head up but I pulled away.

I can't look at him, especially because I'm about to break his heart.

"I-I need time.." I whispered feeling my throat tighten as I held back a sob.

"I know. We went to far today." He's so understanding and I don't deserve all his love.

"Yes we did but I'm talking about everything. I need time away from our relationship." I whispered not wanting to have to do this, but I don't see myself really healing without doing this.

"Time away from our relationship..." Mattheo repeated.

"I'm sorry." I swallowed back my cries.

I kept my head down but grabbed his hands, "I love you. More than anything... I just can't do this right now, it's to much." I felt tears roll down my cheeks.

Mattheo pulled his hands away from mine roughly, I cried out.

Wiping my tears with the sleeves of his sweatshirt, I inhaled. "You have to let me go... so I can be with you when I'm ready."

"I can't." Mattheo whispered, I saw him clench his jaw.

"I can't be with you right now, I'm- I'm scared anytime anyone touches me. I can't be in a relationship, I can't let you touch me, I don't want to feel his hands on me every time you touch me. In the long run I don't want to be afraid of you every time you touch me." I explained, tears falling out of my eyes.

I couldn't look at him, If I did and saw what I was doing to him I'd hate myself.

"Aurora you're all I have." Mattheo said making me cry more. "I can't— you can't. I n-need you." He stuttered.

"I need you." He repeated.

I closed my eyes as he grabbed my hands, pulling me into him.

"Please angel." He begged. "I can't do this without you."

I pulled my hands away from him and took a step back, "I'm sorry."

"No-"

"You're breaking up with me?" Mattheo pain and anger filled his voice.

"Just a break." I whispered, a sob escaping my lips.

"No, no angel." He shook his head.

"Look at me." Mattheo's voice rang in my ears.

I shook my head and kept It down.

"Fucking look at me." He growled.

"Please don't make me." I whispered.

Mattheo grabbed my jaw and lifted my head up, I forced my eyes shut after catching a glimpse of his wet face.

"I'm sorry, I just need some time alone- that doesn't mean forever." I whispered feeling Mattheo rest his forehead on mine.