J E A L O U S

Aurora Lupin

Friday couldn't come soon enough, I needed an excuse to get drunk

I'm sitting in the great hall with Lucy and Pansy watching Mattheo and Julie, she's all over him, her hands running down his arms as she hovers her lips over his ear, whispering something that makes him smile.

"Rory.." Lucy wrapped her arm around me, I groaned knowing what she was going to say.

"I know, I know." I sighed looking away from Mattheo and Julie.

I'll admit She's really pretty before she opens her mouth.

Bright blue eyes, nice blonde hair,beautiful lips—.

"Aurora." Pansy snapped at me.

I looked away from Julie again, "sorry."

"Don't worry he'll be the one that can't keep his eyes off of you Friday night." Pansy smirked, she was talking about my outfit that she picked out for me.

It's... scandalous to say the least.

It looked good- I looked hot but I'm not sure if I'm gonna be comfortable wearing it.

A lace body suit and a short skirt, I'm not sure if I'm gonna wear it or not but pansy keeps trying to convince me and I know that Mattheo won't be able to keep his eyes off of me, and even though I'm not ready to be in a relationship yet I still want to be the only girl he's looking at.

Pansy must have seen the concern on my face because she spoke up.

"Aurora lupin if you don't wear that outfit I'll throw a fit. You look hot as fuck in it. Stop being scared—."

"Pansy she's allowed to be scared." Lucy said cutting off pansy.

"No she's right, I look hot and I can't be scared forever." I said smirking at pansy, "I'll wear it."

Pansy smiled. We continued to eat our lunch before heading to our next class, I had potions without Pansy and Lucy.

Heading down the corridor I kept my books close to my chest as the corridor was crowded and I didn't want to drop them.

I jumped slightly when a arm was wrapped around my shoulder, turning my head to the side to see who it was I saw Miles Bletchley smirking down at me.

"Hands off." I snapped at him, he pulled his arm off of me and held both hands up in surrender.

"Just seeing how you were doing." He said as I continued to walk down the corridor and he followed me.