A L R E A D Y G O N E

Aurora lupin

Tw: Mentions of SA, Blood, and violence.

Put y'all seatbelts on...

"I love you enough to let you go

"I love you enough to let you go."

I'm so scared.

Walking through the huge dark door and into the Riddle manor was the most terrifying thing that I've ever been through, so far.

Entering was one thing, being here-being trapped here was way worse.

I took small steps as Tiffany walked ahead of me and her death eater sidekick walked behind me.

We entered a huge empty room, if I had to guess I'd say it's a dining room they now use torture people.

I gasped when I saw Mattheo on his knees with his hands chained up above his head.

I went to walk over to him but the man behind me grabbed my upper arm and pulled me into his chest.

I cried out as he wrapped his arms around my waist, hugging me into him.

"Let her see him." Tiffany said crossing her arms over her chest.

He let me go and I ran to Mattheo, getting on my knees to be eye level with him.

His face was covered in cuts and his own blood, his shirt was torn off and thrown on the ground beside him.

I looked down his bare chest, seeing several cuts across his chest.

I cupped his cheek trying not to apply to much pressure, he was passed out from the pain.

"Mattheo." I whispered.

I pushed his sweaty hair out of his face, and examined his face.

His nose was bleeding, underneath his left eye was bruised and cut, the blood running all the way down his cheek. The whole right side of his face was bruised. His lip was also cut and bleeding.

"Mattheo please wake up." I said louder feeling my throat burn as I held back tears.

His chest was moving up and down so I know he's alive and breathing, which was a relief.

"Mattheo." I said again. Tears fell down my cheeks as I begged him to wake up. "Please."

Tiffany laughed behind me.