P A R I S

Aurora Lupin

A/n: don't be confused if you see comments about draco this was a trip to Paris with Theo and draco but I edited it to be with Blaise and Theo!!

Don't read if you are just going to hate. I understand these things aren't for everyone but be respectful in the comments.

 I understand these things aren't for everyone but be respectful in the comments

"What?" I asked, my eyes going wide as I stared at him.

"Do you want to fuck him?" Mattheo asked again.

"Wh— WHAT?!" I raised my voice.

"Yes or no, do you want to fuck Zabini?"

I stared at him with my mouth open, shocked.

Why would I want to sleep with Blaise?

I didn't want to, I wanted to be with Mattheo.

But if Theo wasn't in the picture, I don't know.

Would I?

"I'm taking your silence as a a yes" Theo smirked.

"What— no, I- that's not even—" I struggled to struggled to find a way to say what I was thinking.

Yes, Blaise's hot but homeboy have you seen yourself.

"Would you like to fuck me and him?" He smirked.

My mouth fell open even more with a small smile on my lip.

"I-I- how? I don't know what to say."

"Say what you want" Mattheo said, intensely staring down at me, I didn't know if this was some sort of trap to get me to admit feeling, that I don't even have for Blaise.

"I don't know, I guess that would be fun" I whispered, putting my head down.

"Hm" he chuckled, I lifted my head back up to meet his gaze trying to find a reaction, but I couldn't quite read his face.

"You would like that wouldn't you" he smirked, his hand going to my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"Getting treated like a whore by both of us" he whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"Y-yes" I whispered, my heart was racing and my legs felt like jello.

I couldn't even begin to imagine what it would be like with both of them.

At the same time!

Fuck.

What did I just get myself into? It's not like we're actually going to do it.. right?

Was I trying to convince myself? It's not like it's something I wouldn't enjoy.

I'd be quite fun, very enjoyable.

Shit, I really wanted to the more I think about it.

"I'll keep that in mind" he said calmly and walked out of the astronomy tower.