T I E D

Narrators POV

"Blaise" Aurora half laughed

"Aurora" Blaise smirked.

"Drink?" Blaise asked Putting his hand out with a red plastic cup.

"What's in it?" Aurora asked.

"Fire whiskey, but I can get you something else"

Aurora heard footsteps from behind her.

"Fire whiskey will do" she said grabbing Blaise's drink walking past him trying to get as far away from Mattheo as possible.

A arm snaked around Auroras waist pulling her closer to him. Aurora felt like scoffing at Blaise but she had a thought.

This might be fun

Aurora shrugged throwing her arms around his neck. Aurora swayed her hips back and forth and Blaise hands moved down to her hips.

"I never got to tell you how stunning you look tonight" Aurora smiled softly, taking a sip of Blaise's fire whiskey

"So I've been told"  she liked messing with Blaise he was easy to piss off but also very obsessed with her that he would always come running back.

Aurora spotted Theo out of the corner of her eye, she wanted to take a closer look but she also wanted to mess with him.

Dancing with Blaise his hands got lower and lower. She didn't mind it but Theo did.

Theo tightened his grip around his red solo cup, glaring at Aurora spinning around and grinding her ass against Blaise. Theo finished his cup of fire whiskey before throwing the cup on the ground.

Aurora lifted her hands to the back of Blaise's hair, grinding her ass against him, Blaise chuckled in her ear growing confident in himself.

That wasn't the only thing growing

Aurora felt him grow behind her she turned her head to the side looking at Mattheo. She smiled at him and tilted her head back Blaise took that as an opportunity to kiss down her neck.

Aurora loved playing with Theo but not as much as Theo enjoyed watching her.

Blaise removed his lips from Auroras neck and put his hands on her lower back pulling her closer to him .

Aurora wanted to see how angry Theo would get. Would he get jealous of her dancing with Blaise? She thought to herself.

But she wasn't just dancing with Blaise now she was kissing him.