T O N G U E

After practically running away from Mattheo I went to my dorm to tell Kiara and Lucy what had happened with Alex

"I can't believe he did that, Alex seems so nice I never would have thought he would say things like that." Kiara said.

"I'm more surprised about Mattheo beating the shit out of Alex" Lucy said.

"I know about that there's something I have to tell you two" I said

"You guys are my best friends and I know you guys just try to look out for me and I appreciate it but I almost kissed Mattheo tonight." I said looking away from Lucy and Kiara.

"Wow" Kiaras eyes went wide.

"I know" I sighed.

"I just want you to be safe and the son of you-know-who isn't safe" Lucy whispered.

"He's not dangerous, I mean do you really think dumbledore would let him come to Hogwarts if he was dangerous"

"You're the sweetest person I know I just don't want you to get hurt" Kiara said.

"Mentality or physically" Lucy added.

Lucy had gotten out of a toxic, abusive relationship. She had trouble trusting people and also was always scared her friends were going to get hurt. Lucy always wanted to protect her friends from what she's been through.

"I love you Luc" I smiled at her before looking at Kiara "you too" I said to Kiara.

"Listen Aurora I think it's great that you believe that Mattheo could be good but just please promise me you'll be carful" Kiara said.

"I will" I whispered "and I won't do anything serious without really getting to know him" I added, even though it was going to be very tempting during our study sessions.

"Well then I support you, after all your my best friend" Kiara smiled.

"Me too" Lucy said.

~

"Looks like your face is all healed" I said to Alex leaving as he walked out of the hufflepuff common room.

Alex slightly jumped back at my voice.

"I went to madam pomfrey" Alex said walking up to me I stood myself up from the wall I was leaning up against.

"Did you tell her what happened?" I asked.

"Scared your boyfriends going to get in trouble" Alex asked with a rude tone.

"He's not my boyfriend Alex, and if you would have just let me explain you would know that and you wouldn't have gotten your ass kicked."

"Fine I'm listening" Alex said and sat down on a bench across the hall from me. I sat down next to Alex.

"I'm failing transfigurations and Mattheo is helping me study" I said Alex looked at me with a hint of worry in his face.