A N N E

Mattheo Riddle

I woke with a groan, Aurora was laying right on top of me like she does almost every night.

I tried to roll her off of me but she whined and wrapped her arms and legs around me tighter.

Okay my back killing me but it's fine, she's comfortable and adorable. Her lips pout as she blows out air from her mouth.

Tomorrow we're having lunch with my mom again. I'm nervous, the only thing getting me through it is Aurora, she's been so amazing and understanding about this, she's not pressuring me into having a relationship with my mother and that just makes me love her so much more.

I'm gonna try to be nicer to my mother and more understanding of her situation, I'm hurting but so Is she.

If everything works out with her and we form a really good relationship I'd definitely want to get to know my brother but one relative at a time.

Aurora snored against my chest, her hair wild and in her eyes.

Fuck my aching back, I could stay here all day and watch her sleep.

~

I rubbed Aurora's back as she complained about her stomach hurting.

"I know I'm being a big baby but cramps hurt like hell." She whispered, she's curled up in ball on her side I'm behind her slowly rubbing her back.

"It's okay. Is there anything else I can do?" I asked I feel really bad, she's in pain and I can't help her. She's already taken pain medication for her cramps she's just waiting for them to kick in.

"Just keep rubbing my back please. Lightly like you are." Aurora mumbled.

I kept slowly and lightly rubbed her back, Aurora hummed.

After a while she started leaning into my hand and was more talkative.

"I feel much better thank you." She said and spun around to face me.

"Anytime." I leaned in a kissed the tip of her nose.

She scrunched her nose up, "that tickled."

I laughed quietly.

I looked at her warm brown eyes, she blinked a few times and waited for me to look away first but I didn't.

She looked down at my lips, and back to my eyes.

"You're so pretty." Aurora whispered, her hand coming to my cheek.

I blushed, "thank you."

~

"Are you almost ready?" I asked Aurora from outside of the bathroom.

"I'm trying. I don't know what to wear." Aurora groaned and opened the bathroom door.

"It doesn't matter what you wear. You look great." I said looking down at her, she wore some jeans and a maroon shirt- half shirt her whole stomach was showing.

"See! It does matter." Aurora pulled off her shirt and threw it across the room. She started digging in her dresser for another one.