N E W S

Mattheo Riddle

3 years ago/ Riddle manor

TW: this dumb whore who hurt our baby Theo.

I woke up to someone on top of me, kissing my neck.

"Mmh, Mattheo you're awake." Tiffany moaned, moving her hips back and forth on top of me.

"What are you doing?" I was half asleep, I didn't understand what was happening.

"Mattheo, touch me" she whispered and grabbed my hands and brought them under her shirt.

"Why are you in my room?"  I tried to sit up but she pushed me back down.

"Shh, feel this" she moaned, moving her hands down my chest towards my boxers.

"Tiff, what are you doing? Can—"

"Mattheo, we're friends. Come on. You know this feels good."

"You're my fathers friend not mine."

"You want this Theo, it will feel so good, trust me." She dipped her head back down to my neck and kissed down my chest.

"Wait, I don't— i don't like this tiff."

"Mattheo!"

I shook my head and squirmed underneath her as she pulled off her shirt.

"Wake up!"

"Doesn't this feel good" Tiffany moaned.

"I didn't—please Tiffany— what the hell!"

"Mattheo!!"

~

I shot awake in a full wash of sweat, someone was on me, they had their hand on my chest, I flipped them over and wrapped my hand around their neck.

"Fuck" I pulled away as soon as I saw it was Aurora.

"I'm so sorry"

"It's okay" she smiled shyly.

"You were yelling in your sleep" she whispered.

"Bad dream" i mumbled and stood up.

"Do you want to skip our classes today? We can stay in bed all day." She smiled.

"I can't miss anymore"

"Right" she sighed.

~

Aurora lupin

Mattheo was quiet the rest of the day, I tried to just be there for him in my own small way but I also didn't want him thinking that i though he's weak, so I tried not to be too much in his face with the comforting.