T R O U B L E

Aurora lupin

A/n this chapter is kinda confusing and all over the place but it's all gonna make sense eventually. I think lol

"Aurora we need to talk."

I turned around coming face to face with him.

So many emotions ran through me, I felt like screaming for help, I wanted to punch him, I wanted to kill him.

But I couldn't move, I couldn't breathe.

"Please don't freak out." Kai said.

He had dark circles under his eyes like he hasn't slept in years but I don't care I need to get the hell away from him- if he's here she might be.

She might be here looking for Mattheo.

"Get away from me." I started backing away from me.

"Aurora please you have to listen to me—"

"I don't have to do anything you say! I need to find Mattheo." I snapped at him finally pulling myself out of my trance.

I couldn't stop thinking about him laying in a hospital bed practically dying.

"I'm gonna kill you."

I stepped forward and punched him as hard as I could. My fist connecting with his jaw made a loud cracking sound.

Kai fell to the ground as I gripped my throbbing hand.

Fuck that hurt.

I had no sympathy as I looked at him on the ground, any feelings I ever had for him was long gone.

"I'll admit I deserved that." Kai mumbled and tried to stand up.

I kicked his arms out from under him making him fall onto the ground again.

Thankfully we were in a secluded part of the store.

"Can I get up and explain myself?" Kai huffed.

"No." I glared down at him.

I was filled with rage, he's lucky I have only punched him.

"Okay I'll stay down here and explain."

I rolled my eyes at him.

As much as I didn't want to hear him talk I'd like to hear whatever bullshit explanation he comes up with.

"Tiffany used the imperio curse on me." Kai said.

"Yeah." I scoffed sarcastically.

"I swear Aurora. You can use veritaserum on me if you want-"

"Yeah because I just have that lying around." 

"Fine don't believe me but you're not safe." Kai said and quickly pulled himself up.

"Is that a threat?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

"No. Tiffany is after you. She's coming and she's not gonna leave without killing you." Kai grabbed my shoulders, I roughly pushed him off of me.