A D D I C T E D

Aurora Lupin

Lucy and Pansy stopped by this morning to check out our apartment.

I was in the middle of making breakfast when they showed up. Mattheo is still asleep in bed where I was planning on waking him up with a surprise breakfast but Lucy and Pansy showed up.

"It's nice. Even has a bedroom for us when we get to drunk to find our own way home." Pansy smiles.

"That's where we have to put bear when we need alone time." I say talking about the guest bedroom.

"He's still clingy as hell?" Pansy asks.

"Yeah he has separation anxiety. It's been really hard trying to get him to be a little more independent." I sigh, It's a little frustrating. I want bear to be happy and have a great home with us but I need my time alone with Mattheo.

Mattheo mentioned getting another dog last night but I don't know if thats the best idea, what if it makes it even worse and then we have two dogs with separation anxiety.

"Maybe bear needs lesbian therapists." Lucy smiles and bear as he rubs his butt against her leg.

Lucy leans down and pats his back, he wags his tail quickly.

"I wouldn't rub there." I tell her, remembering the time I rubbed his back right above his tail.

"Why not?" Lucy asks.

"He gets... excited." I say simply.

Pansy starts laughing, "oh my fucking god! Your dog gets excited when you scratch his back."

"Ew." Lucy pulls away from bear.

"I'm gonna go get dressed in something a little more appropriate for guest." I smile at them dressed in Mattheo's shirt and my underwear.

"I don't mind." Pansy says.

"You never mind pervert." Lucy rolls her eyes.

I enter my room and search for some clothes.

Mattheo is still sleeping in bed, he must be tired from the night we had.

It was a little around 1am when we let bear back into the room.

He starts stirring around it bed so I stop trying to be quiet.

"Lucy I have one of your shirts, I must have accidentally grabbed it." I told her, leaning down and reaching into one of the drawers where I tucked her shirt.

"Oh is it the one with purple--." Lucy gasps.

"What?" I ask and lift my head, turning around to face the door.

My eyes widen and my jaw drops.

Mattheo's up...

He's not the only thing up...

And Lucy is in the doorway of our bedroom her jaw practically on the ground.

"Morning." Mattheo smirks at her, completely naked and... Hard.

"Holy shit! What the fuck!! How is that--. Good lord! Fucking hell!" Lucy rambles out, completely panicked. "Oh my god!"

She's still staring at Mattheo as she starts shaking, "How? Are you okay?" She asks me, finally looking away from Mattheo's dick. "How does that not spilt you in two?!" She screams at me.

Mattheo is still a little out of it from just waking up but he tries to cover himself.

"What's with all the screaming?" Pansy asks as she walks into the room.