R O U G H

Aurora lupin

I woke up Sunday morning without Mattheo's arm around me like it usually is

Last night was weird to say the least, my dad closing the door on his way out- leaving me and Mattheo alone in my bedroom was definitely out of character for him.

I looked over at my clock, it was 9:37am.

Ugh why would I wake up this early on a Sunday.

I rolled over expecting to see Mattheo beside me but he wasn't.

God, don't tell me my dad changed his mind and threw him out in the middle of the night.

I got out of bed and walked to my bathroom, maybe Mattheo is in there.

Nope.

I looked at myself in the mirror, shit I look good in blue.

I closed my bathroom door and decided to take a shower, Mattheo should be fine. He's grown and doesn't need me taking care of him.

Anyways he needs to get to know my parents without me there, even if he's shy around them.

Being alone with them with help, so I don't have to talk for him, he'll figure out there's no reason to be shy around them.

I got undressed and got into the shower, the warm water ran down my chest.

I turned around and got my hair wet before grabbing my shampoo.

After washing my hair and my body and shaving I stayed in the shower, bored out of my mind.

I wouldn't go as far to say I'm a sex addict but I do like sex, a lot. Especially with Mattheo.

It's only gonna get harder and harder.

Haha. That's what she said.

I know I won't be able to convince Mattheo to have sex while my parents are home, he's stubborn.

Maybe I could seduce him...

I have to go all week without him.  It wouldn't be too hard if he wasn't here, walking around, with that stupid-sexy smirk.

Fuck. I'm horny.

I spun around in the shower, letting the water hit my back.

I looked to my right seeing my second shower head—the detachable one.