L I E S

Aurora lupin

"Oh my god" I swallowed the lump in my throat

"Oh my god" I swallowed the lump in my throat. Him not answering gave me a hint to what his answer would be.

He reached out to grab my hand, "Aurora pleas—"

"Don't touch me!" I shouted and pulled my hands away from his.

"I-I didn't have anything to do with his death I swear"  he leaned down to my level and tried to grab my hands, I just pulled them away again.

What the fuck is going on?

"He's not..." he cut himself off.

"He's not what?" I snapped at him.

Mattheo shook his head, "I can't." His eyes were glued to mine.

"Say something, please." I whispered.

Mattheo shook his head and looked away.

My throat tightened and I felt sick to my stomach. I turned and walked away from him but he followed.

"Please I don't— I don't know how to say this but I just— fuck. Can we please talk about this in your dorm" he followed beside me.

"Tell me right now what you are hiding." I turned to him, holding eye contact as my eyes filled with tears.

"I fucked up." Mattheo inhaled a sharp breath.

Every worst possible scenario is running through my head.

I'm trying to stay calm and listen to him but he's holding something back.

"My father does things. I-I can't explain why he does them but they are fucked up, because of that I feel like I fucked up." Mattheo said confusing me even more.

"Like how he killed Kai?" I asked.

"No— I mean yes." Mattheo sighed running his hand through his hair.

"Can you please explain what the fuck you're talking about? I feel like you're giving me half assed answers."

"Stop, aurora! I'm trying— I'm... I..." Mattheo stuttered. He shook his head and gave up.

"What? You're trying what? You can't even speak without stuttering, it explains a lot." I huffed. I'm shaking with anxiety.

"Explains what?' He said defensively.