P L A N S

Mattheo Riddle

"Your birthdays in a few days, what do you want to do?" Aurora asked with her head on my chest

We had woken up a few minutes ago and have just been laying in bed.

"Hmm? Let me think." I said my hand traveling down her back, I grabbed her ass making her laugh quietly.

"I want you, all day long, for breakfast, lunch, and dinner." I said rubbing my hand over her ass.

"So tell me my schedule. From morning til night."

"We'll wake up and you'll do all the work for our first round, then I'll stay in bed while you get dressed into lingerie of my choosing."

"Oh really?" Aurora scoffed.

"It's lingerie or be naked all day, your choice."

Aurora laughed.

"And once you're dressed you'll come back to bed for round two-"

"How many rounds are you planning out in your head?" Aurora lifted her head from my chest with a shocked expression.

"You'll be able to handle it." I said and put my hand on the back of her head laying it back down on my chest.

"I get to pick all the positions and toys we'll use."

Aurora hummed in response.

"You can decide when you need a break and I'll allow it-"

"Allow it?"

"You asked what I wanted for my birthday, I want sex." I smiled kissing her forehead.

"And then..." I said laying her down on her back and climbing between her legs.

I held myself up as she smiled at me, I placed my hand over her underwear and started kissing down her stomach.

"... I'll go down on you until I'm full."

Her chest rose and fell faster, I rubbed my hand over her underwear making her squirm.

"I'll let you do all that but I want a safe word." She said pulling my up so I was eye level with her.

"A safe word? We don't need a safe word if you say stop I stop." I shook my head.

"I know, I know you will but safe words aren't a bad thing." Aurora said.