B E T T E R

Aurora lupin
Tw: mentions of rape

I was woken up some point in the night to Mattheo groaning and rolling around in bed.

"Are you okay?" I asked him quietly.

He groaned in response.

"Let's get you some water." I said getting out of bed. I grabbed Mattheo's hand and pulled him up. 

He wrapped his arm around me and we walked to the bathroom, I turned on the sink and told him to bend down and drink out of it.

He rolled his eyes and complained that sink water was gross, I told him to stop being a baby and that we didn't have any cups.

He reluctantly bend down and started drinking out of the sink.

After a second he stood up facing me, "trust me you'll be thanking me in the morning, now drink a little more."

Mattheo glared at me still pretty drunk.

I gasped as He spit the water in my face, my whole face was wet and the water from his mouth was running down my face.

"Asshole!" I scoffed, Mattheo smirked leaning into me.

~

I got Mattheo back into bed after making him drink some water. I washed my face and then climbed into bed with him.

The next morning I woke up to Mattheo throwing up in the bathroom.

I cringed but walked into the bathroom, "you okay?" I asked hesitantly.

Mattheo groaned, a few seconds later he was puking again. I gagged and looked away, I'm not good around sick people.

I waited on Mattheo's bed as he finished in the bathroom.

I lifted my head as he walked out of the bathroom, my eyes widened slightly as I saw him in a towel.

"You're still here." Mattheo said surprised to see me on his bed.

"Yeah." I replied, I stood from his bed. Walking towards him, steadying my breathing as much as possible.

Once I got in front of him I grabbed his hand, looking up at him past his wet chest. "I'm ready to talk." I told him, I am. It's time.

~

Mattheo got dressed and sat on his bed, resting back on his headboard. I sat in front of him.

Taking a deep breath I played with the ponytail on my wrist. "I'm still-." I sighed cutting myself off, I don't know what to say.

Mattheo grabbed my hand pulling it towards him, "it's okay." He said offering me a small smile, rubbing his finger back and forth over my hand.

"I'm not okay. I'm scared." I said exhaling in relief.

"Scared?" 

"I have nightmares. Of the things that happened, and sometimes nightmares about other things."  I whispered.

Mattheo stayed quiet, "I had a nightmares about you the other day." I told him, his face fell.