she comes home to find you asleep

Closing the front door behind her, Yeji set her bags down on the floor and took a look around for you.

She expected you to jump into her arms and hug her right for the first time in weeks since she and the girls left for a small promo tour.

But you weren't anywhere to be found. The house was incredibly quiet, the opposite of what she hoped for. She hoped to hear your laugh or for you to ramble on about all the things you did while she was away, even if you didn't find them all that entertaining.

She thought you'd ask her to share all the stories she had with you and give you the souvenirs she mentioned she was gonna surprise you with.

So she felt a little bummed to find that you weren't around.

Kicking off her shoes by the door, she turned the lock and then started to look for you. She climbed the stairs as fast as her feet would carry her until she reached your shared room.

"Y/n? Baby? Where are you-" she paused, frozen on her feet when she stood in the doorway and saw you curled up on her side of the bed.

The blanket was starting to slip off of you which allowed for her to see that you were wearing her shirt. Your hair was messy, your lips were parted as soft breaths fell from them. It was a sight to behold and she felt her heart swelling with love for you.

It's been so long since she held you, since she was able to get a good rest. Her lack of sleep wasn't just due to being on tour, but also being away from you and missing the warmth she feels when she's with you.

She tiptoed to you and slowly laid down. The bed dipped slightly under her, making you stir, but you didn't wake up. She scooted closer and put her arm around you to hug you to her chest. Tears gathered in her eyes, happiness flooded over her as it sank in that she was really home with you; finally.

The arm wrapping around you made your eyes open. You jumped as she brushed her lips against your neck lovingly, breathing in the smell of your body wash and perfume that lingered on your skin and you relaxed into her familiar kisses and touch.

"You're home."

"I'm home, baby." She smiled as you rolled over to face her. "I'm home and I'm so happy! I've missed you."

"Missed you, Yeji. Kiss me,"

She chuckled before cupping your cheek in the palm of her hand so she could push her lips onto yours, bringing you in for the most passionate kiss she could give you while she poured out all the love in her heart into the kiss.

"I'm sorry I was asleep when you got home."

"It's okay, baby," she said, big brown eyes soft and adoring as she kept her lips hovering over yours while she put her arms around you to pull you closer, soft hand remaining on the small of your back. "I'm just happy to be home with my favorite girl. I've got so much to share with you, so many stories to tell."

"I can't wait to hear them!"

"I can't wait to tell them to you," she whispered, pecking your lips lovingly. "But, for now, let me keep kissing you."

You just put your arm around her neck to keep her close and melted into each loving brush of her lips on yours more than the last; simply overjoyed to have her home at last.