she sticks up for you when fans talk badly about you (requested)

You had been out with Yeji when she was suddenly spotted by fans nearby.

Of course, for these fans, meeting Yeji comes only once in a lifetime and they wanted nothing more than just a picture or two with her and to be able to tell her just how much she means to them.

So, even though it was her day off and you had been spending time together, you were happy to let her hand go so she could interact with her fans.

But it didn't take long for more fans to recognize her and run over to meet her.

And now, there must be a hundred of them around the two of you as she tries to kindly talk with them and snap a quick picture with them.

You're in no hurry, you still have the whole day with her, so you have no reason to rush.

Things seemed to be going fine and it made you happy to see her so happy with her fans, whom she loves very much.

I can't believe this is happening!" You heard one fan say to her friend. "This is crazy. We're going to meet Yeji."

"I know, it's so unexpected but so cool. I can't wait for her to come over to us." Her friend replied.

"It's too bad Y/N is here."

Your heart dropped and your smile faded away a little.

"She annoys the hell out of me. She always follows Yeji and the girls around. She always talks about Yeji and posts photos of the two of them on her Instagram. She seems like such an attention seeker and she's just so ugly."

Their words hurt but, sadly, it wasn't anything new to you.

In fact, since your relationship with Yeji became public, you've heard much worse than that.

You can't even repeat some of the names you've been called and you can't count how many times you've received death threats.

Being called annoying, an attention seeker, and ugly are actually not as hurtful compared to some of the things you've been called.

But they did hurt you nonetheless, you couldn't deny that.

And it seemed that you weren't the only one that had heard those words.

Yeji had too.

And she was angry.

"Excuse me? What did you just say about my girlfriend?" Yeji asked as she approached those two fans.

"Oh, Yeji, hi! It's so nice to meet you!"

"I wish I could say the same." She said as she folded her arms over her chest. "You were saying things about my girl? Want to repeat them?"

The two girls looked at each other and then back at Yeji.

"We hate her. Sorry, but we're not sorry about that."

Yeji's heart sank a little to hear her fans say that to her face but she didn't let it show because, sadly, she's becoming used to encountering fans that don't like you just out of pure hatred or jealousy.

"Did she do something to you?"

"Well... no. But her existence alone bothers me. I don't understand why you would willingly want to go out with someone like her. She's not pretty, she's not funny, she's extremely annoying. She follows you everywhere. The girls must hate her too."

"The girls adore her," Yeji said as she furrowed her eyebrows. "They love Y/N, almost as much as I do. Look, you don't have to like her but to say those things about her is very uncalled for, especially when you don't know her the way I do. You see what's behind your screen and you judge her out of jealousy or because you're miserable."

The fans shrugged their shoulders wordlessly.

"If you can't support my relationship and you say those things about the love of my life, then please don't call yourself a fan of mine or of the girls because they'd be disappointed in you too. Also, she doesn't follow me around everywhere, I ask her to come along with me. Stop being so hateful and judgmental. It's not pretty."

Yeji walked away and took your hand.

"I love you all but I won't stand for people bashing my girlfriend like this. I hope you all have a good day." She said before you both walked away from the crowd of fans.

"You didn't have to say all of that." You said. "But thank you."

"I did though because no one talks about you that way. I won't stand for it." She said as she squeezed your hand. "I love you so much. I promise I won't let these fans ever ruin what we have with their jealousy and hateful words. We're stronger than that and better than them."

"I know." You smiled. "I love you too, baby."

She kissed your hand with a bright smile and you continued walking, just enjoying the beautiful day together.

No one was going to ruin that; not even those so-called fans.