you wear her shirt

"Goodnight, my love," Yeji said before she kissed your cheek and put her head on her pillow.

Night had come and for the very first time, you're tucked in her bed with her lying there beside you. It's the first time you're staying the night and though it wasn't planned out, you're both over the moon about it.

You didn't expect her to fall asleep so soon. You thought you'd be up together, talking about anything and everything as the crickets chirp outside the window and the street lights and the moonlight becomes the only lights that allow for you to see one another in the otherwise pitch-black room.

But she was out like a light now and you could tell by the soft snores falling from her lips.

You sighed but decided to let her sleep, despite not being all that sleepy yourself. You tried to close your eyes and lie still so you could sleep. But just as you got close to falling into a deep slumber, you were awoken to a chill rushing down your arms.

You tried to tug the blanket tight around you, but Yeji was hogging most of it, and getting it away from her would be a lot easier said than done when she was fast asleep and turning onto her stomach to lay on it.

You didn't have the heart to wake her and you knew you wouldn't be able to fall asleep like this. So you got out of bed as carefully as you could and made your way to her closet. You didn't have to look long until your eyes fell onto the white long-sleeved shirt.

You pulled it off of the hanger and her smell that lingered on the fabric filled your lungs right away. You shrugged off your short-sleeved top and threw it aside onto the floor and then brought her shirt over your head.

It was warm and cozy. Soft and smelled just like her. It was perfect. You didn't ever want to take it off.

"You look cute." You heard Yeji say from behind you and when you turned around, you saw her staring at you from where she sat against the headboard.

She looked so cute with that big smile on her face. You love that smile. It's too cute for words and always makes you fall even further head over heels for her.

You smiled brightly and made your way to the bed. You sat down next to her and she opened her arms for you, which you happily moved into.

"You're so cute." She smiled against your neck, laying a few kisses along your skin.

"I hope you don't mind that I borrowed it. I just got cold and someone was hogging the blanket."

She giggled and brushed a lock of hair behind your ear.

"Sorry!" She giggled, only for you to shrug your shoulders and lean in for a kiss. "But kinda happy I did, because then you wouldn't have stolen my shirt and you look so cute, I can't even put it into words."

"Thanks." You giggled shyly as she kissed your cheek.

"Lay down. Put your head on my chest, sweet girl."

You did as she said and smiled happily as she wrapped her arms around you and peppered kisses along your head.

"I promise I won't hog the blanket this time."

"It's okay." You chuckled. "Goodnight, Yeji."

"Goodnight, darling," she whispered and rubbed your back as you both drifted off to sleep.