your bad ex is at an event and Yeji keeps you safe (requested)

You stood between Yeji and Lia at the MAMA awards tonight.

The girls are up for a few huge nominations and you wanted to tag along to cheer them on, especially your girl.

It only started a few minutes ago but everything was going great so far.

You're having the time of your life and you thought that absolutely nothing could ruin these moments.

However, as you looked around, you soon spotted a familiar face across the room and your heart dropped instantly.

"Oh, my god. What is she doing here?" You mumbled to yourself.

But your words had been loud enough for the girls to hear.

And Yeji immediately noticed the look of fear in your eyes.

"Baby, what's the matter?"

"My ex is here." You said as you nodded toward a girl in the crowd. "She's the one I told you about?"

Yeji knew right away who you were talking about.

She's heard you mention this girl's name a few times before and it always comes along with some horrible and heartbreaking story about how awful your last relationship had been.

She treated you so badly.

Yeji would even go as far as saying that she was mentally and emotionally abusive towards you.

She was toxic and cruel and brought you an inexplainable amount of trauma.

Yeji protectively pulled you into her arms and held you tight as she stared your ex down.

"I don't want her to see me."

"Baby, don't you worry. Even if she does see you, I won't let anything happen to you. If she tries to come over here, I'll kick her ass before she can even think about laying a finger on you."

You put your head back on Yeji's shoulder and looked up at her.

"I promise, you're safe. No one's going to hurt you. I won't let them." She promised as she kissed your head.

"What if someone says something about you holding me like this?"

"I couldn't care less, darling. I'll do whatever I have to do to keep you safe. I want her to see that you've got me here and if she even thinks about coming over here, she's going to majorly regret it. She'll leave in the back of an ambulance if she tries anything."

Yeji continued to stare your ex down, who, thankfully, hasn't seemed to notice either of you yet.

"Is everything okay?" Lia asked.

"Yeah, everything's alright. Don't worry." Yeji said. "I've got this."

You breathed out a sigh of relief, grateful that if anything were to happen, you've got Yeji, and the girls, there to protect you.

Your ex wouldn't be laying a hand on you, no matter what.