she's rude the first time you meet (requested)

"Thank you so much." You kindly told the waitress as she set your food down on the table in front of you.

You took out your headphones and put your phone down as you prepared to eat your delicious food.

It's been a long week so you're treating yourself to a nice meal at your favorite restaurant.

It's pretty quiet here today.

The only sounds are that of quiet chatter coming from around you and the rain falling on the roof.

You looked around at the people inside and spotted a girl sitting at the table across from yours.

She looked beautiful and as much as you wanted to talk to her, you refrained from doing so because you really didn't want to bother her.

You reached for a fry on your plate and put it in your mouth, only to frown as you realized that it tasted a little bland.

You reached for the salt in the holder across the table but much to your dismay, it was empty.

You got up and walked to the table across from yours, where the pretty girl was sitting.

You cleared your throat and she lifted her head and you watched her roll her eyes at you.

"I'm sorry to bother you but I was wondering-"

"Oh, for goodness sake," She groaned. "Why can't you just leave me alone? Can't you see that I'm trying to enjoy a nice meal and I don't want to be bothered? I don't want to take a picture with you or sign something of yours. I want to be left alone and be able to enjoy myself! Is that too hard for you to understand?"

"Um... okay?" You said as you looked at her in confusion. "I was just wondering if I could use some of your salt."

"My what?"

"The salt. You know, for my fries."

"Oh." She said before grabbing the salt shaker from beside her.

"Thanks." You said as she passed it to you. "Look, I'm sorry if you're being bothered by people but perhaps you shouldn't jump to conclusions. I don't want your picture or your autograph. Not everyone does. You didn't need to be so rude."

She watched you sit back down at your table and a heavy sigh left her lips.

"Nice going, Yeji," She mumbled to herself as she buried her head in her hands.

She felt so guilty for speaking to you the way she had.

She's never acted like that before but she's so stressed out and she just wanted a little time to herself without being recognized.

But you hadn't recognized her at all.

And though that surprised her, it felt nice.

She got up from her table and sat down across from you at yours.

"Yes?"

"I want to apologize." She said. "I feel bad for being so rude to you. You didn't deserve that."

"It's okay." You said. "I forgive you and I appreciate your apology."

"I'm Yeji,"

"Y/N," You smiled and Yeji's heart nearly stopped at the sight.

"It's nice to meet you. Even though we got off on the wrong foot."

"It's alright." You chuckled. "It's nice to meet you too."

"Do you mind if I sit here with you?"

"Why?" You asked as you ate another fry.

"I want to get to know you better. I think you're really cool and pretty."

Your smile grew and her heart melted at the sight.

"Okay."

She breathed out a sigh of relief and stole a fry from your plate, making you chuckle.

She was happy that you accepted her apology and gave her another chance because she was dying to get to know you more, already having the biggest crush on you.