you have cramps

Your whimpers awoke Yeji was attempting to sleep beside you. She'd had a long day and was in desperate need of some good sleep.

You've been so quiet for so long before this, she thought you'd fallen asleep and were either cold or having a bad dream.

So she scooted closer to you and went to put her arm around you and lay her hand over your stomach. But you groaned out her name and she knew by the shakiness in your voice that something was wrong, and her eyes flew open.

"Y/n? Baby? What is it? What's wrong?" She asked worriedly, fingertips running along your arm ever so softly.

"I have cramps." You whimpered. "Really bad cramps."

"Oh," she sighed and carefully moved her hand to lay over your stomach. You jumped at her touch at first, since her fingers felt a little cold against your skin. But as they began to bruh in circles you started to relax a little.

"Want me to get your heating pad? Or some painkillers? Or if you need something else, you just have to tell me and I'll get it for you." She offered, her voice and words falling from her lips so softly that it made your heart flutter a little.

"You're actually helping me a little."

She cracked a tiny smile, feeling a little better knowing that her touch was beginning to bring you a little relief.

"But maybe the heating pad, too?"

"You've got it, my love," she whispered then kissed your shoulder softly before getting up to get your heating pad. It took her a moment to find and that moment, for you, felt like an eternity.

With the terrible pain and the absence of her touch that was more helpful and soothing than she'd ever really realize, you found those few minutes to be torture.

You squeezed your eyes shut and writhed around in pain to try to find a p[osition to lay in that would ease the pain.

But in the midst of your tossing and turning and your immense discomfort, you felt the heat from the pad hit your stomach as Yeji placed it over you.

It started to spread, leaving you feeling comforted, which Yeji was happy to see.

"Yeji?"

"Yeah, baby?"

"Can you rub my back?"

She kissed your head quickly then put her hand on your back like you wanted, and craved. Soon enough, the cramps were easing completely, and you felt so much better that the warmth and Yeji's blissful touch were actually lulling you to sleep now.

"Do you feel better?" Yeji wondered, kissing your shoulder softly.

"So much better, Yeji. Thanks for helping me."

"No need to thank me, silly. I'm just happy you're feeling better."

She thought you'd reply, maybe with words of love, or even just a cute little smile. But instead, she was only met with silence.

Confused, she set her chin on your shoulder and peeked around to find your eyes closed. You began to snore softly; a sign that you were in a deep, peaceful slumber.

"Happy you're feeling better, sweet girl. Sleep tight and have sweet dreams." She said and kissed your cheek lingeringly before she turned off the heating pad for you, so you wouldn't get unbearably hot in the middle of the night.

She made sure you didn't stir and that the pain didn't return as soon as the pad was gone, and when you only continued to sleep deeply and let out a few soft sounds while tangling your legs with hers in your slumber, she chuckled happily and laid her cheek on your shoulder.

"I love you so much." She smiled before she fell asleep, feeling more at ease now that you were feeling much better.