you're drunk and don't recognize her (requested)

"It's after midnight already?" Yeji spoke in disbelief as she stared at Chaeryeong and Ryujin. "God, it's getting late."

"Don't worry about the time. We're supposed to be having fun tonight!" Ryujin said as she tipsily and playfully shoved her friend.

"We've been here for three hours now. I think it's time Y/N and I call it a night." Yeji said as she felt her social battery draining.

Yeji began to look around for you and she didn't see you at first due to the crowd of drunk people in the club.

But she soon heard your drunk laughter followed by one of your friends calling out her name from nearby.

A little concerned, Yeji followed your friend's voice until she saw your face.

"Is everything okay?" She asked as she gazed at your friends worriedly.

"No. I think Y/N has had enough to drink. She can't even stand up anymore."

"I was thinking it was about time for us to head out so don't worry, I'll get her home," Yeji assured.

Despite you and Yeji going to the club tonight with a few friends, she barely had any alcohol.

Her concern was making sure she was sober enough to get you both home safely so, despite the temptation and encouragement, she only had one drink.

You, however, got carried away.

She could see it on your face - you were drunk.

"Hi, my love," Yeji said as she caressed your arm. "Are you ready to head home?"

"No." You whined before stepping closer to your friends. "I can't go home with you."

"Why not?" Yeji frowned.

"Because I have a girlfriend." You replied.

It took a few seconds for her to realize what was happening and the concern she felt turned into relief and hilarity.

"You're so drunk off your cute butt that you can't even recognize your own girlfriend?" She teased.

"I can too!" You argued. "But you're not her. My girlfriend's name is Yeji and she's gorgeous. We've been dating for a long time and I don't want anyone else ever. So go away. If Yeji catches you, she'll kick your butt!"

Yeji couldn't help but giggle.

The situation was too much and you were just too adorable for her heart to handle.

"Baby, I am Yeji," She said as she took your hand and brushed her fingers across your palm.

Her soft touch was familiar and she watched you melt.

"Oh, baby. You're here!" You said before pulling away from your friends.

You put your arms around Yeji and kissed her lips, causing her to giggle.

"Okay, okay." She mumbled as she pulled away. "You are very drunk, I can't kiss you too much. Because I will not be taking advantage of my girl."

You just hummed and held onto her as she rubbed your back.

"Yeji, you should've seen it! This girl came up to me before you got here and she was asking me to go home with her."

Yeji furrowed her eyebrows as she held back a laugh.

How drunk were you?

"No way!" She gasped.

"I know!" You slurred. "But don't worry. Nothing happened. I told them you'd kick their butt if you saw them and then you showed up. I wasn't going home with anyone but you. Because I'm only yours."

"Good to know, darling." She grinned. "Come on, let's get out of here, okay?"

"Okay." You said before she looked at your friends.

"Have fun."

"Oh, we will." Yeji laughed.

Your friends handed her your things before she began to lead you to the door of the club, wanting to just get home already.

"Well, you are going to be fun to tease in the morning." She smiled as you drunkenly stumbled, only able to stand up thanks to her secure grip on you.

Her heart melted as she helped you into the car and you sent her that drunken smile.

Even if you are a very silly drunk, you still manage to make her heart swell.

And she's very happy to know that no matter what, you're all hers.