are you following me? (requested)

"Come on," you told your friend as you kept your arm wrapped around her waist and one of hers around your neck as you walked through the crowd of people in the bar.

You're leading her to the bathroom because she swears, through her slurred words and goofy giggle, that she has to go right this minute.

The only thing is she can't make it there on her own.

She can hardly stand on her own.

You're trying to convince her that it's time to go home, but your lovely best friend is quite the party person and she wants to stay longer.

"Excuse us, excuse us," you said as you tried to get through people, who kindly moved out of your way, as you got closer to the bathroom.

You made it to the doorway and were just about to enter when someone shoved your side.

"Sorry! I'm so sorry about my friend here. She's drunk." A girl walking beside you said.

Your eyes locked for a split second and she smiled at you. For a moment, you almost forgot about your very drunk friend and the loud chaos surrounding you as you stared into the most beautiful brown eyes that you've ever seen.

"You go first." The girl said and you thanked her before helping your friend through the door.

You tapped on a stall door and then pushed it open when you got no response.

"I'll be out here." You said as your friend closed the stall door behind her.

The girl helped her friend into the stall right beside your best friend's and you were trying hard to think of how to start up a conversation with her. She's beautiful and she has the prettiest eyes and the brightest smile you've ever seen.

"I'm Yeji, by the way."

"Oh, I'm y/n. It's nice to meet you."

She smiled at you and you felt your heart skip a beat.

"Nice to meet you too. Are you the sober one of your friends?"

"Yeah, I'm the driver tonight. I'm not all that into drinking, to begin with. I just come along with her because she's a bit of a party animal and I worry about her."

"Same here," Yeji replied and you could feel her eyes on you as your friend opened the stall door.

She quickly washed her hands and because she was drunk and unsteady, you had to keep your hand on her back the whole time to let her know you're right behind her.

You could still feel Yeji's eyes on you and when you looked over at her, her cheeks turned red and her smile grew as she realized she'd been caught.

You turned back to look at your friend and felt her eyes on you again.

"I can feel you staring at me, Yeji."

She giggled and went to speak, only for her friend to exit the stall and your friend to tug at your hand.

"C'mon, Y/N. Let's go back and dance and drink some more! The night is still young!" She yelled and tugged you out of the bathroom before you and Yeji could say another word to each other.

It was about forty minutes later when you got tired of watching your friend throw back more shots.

"Okay, I think you've had enough." You said as you put the shot glass down on the table and took her by the hand. "Let's go home."

You were looking around the bar in hopes that you could find Yeji, but there were too many people and you couldn't seem to spot her.

"Or, I have a better idea! Let's go dance some more!" She said as she tried to pull you onto the dance floor as some loud music began to play through the speakers.

You tried to pull her off of the dance floor as she could hardly stay on her own two feet, swaying from side to side as drunken giggles escaped her lips.

But she stopped as her cheeks turned green.

"Oh, I'm going to throw up." She said.

"Oh, shocking." You spoke sarcastically. "Think you can make it to the bathroom?"

She nodded so you put your arm back around her waist and walked with her.

You were just about to enter when you felt another shove, just like before.

"Oh, sorry-" you heard a familiar voice begin to say, only to stop when she noticed you. "Y/N!" Her eyes lit up and yours did the same, only for the sparkle to fade a little when your friend groaned.

"If I don't get into a stall in a minute I'm going to throw up on you, y/n." Your friend warned and with wide eyes, Yeji moved a little so you could get into the bathroom with your friend faster.

"Close the door, I'll be alright." She insisted.

You closed the door and crinkled your nose in disgust as she began to throw up into the toilet.

Yeji led her friend into the stall right next to your friend's, yet again, and closed the door as her friend had to use the bathroom again.

"Are you following me?" Yeji joked.

"Very funny." You said and she giggled, the sound being so cute that it made your heart flutter. "I think you're following me. I always get ready to walk through the door with my friend and suddenly, you and your friend are right there." You teased and she shook her head with a laugh.

"You're cute." She confessed and you bit your lip, holding back a grin.

"You're cuter."

"I didn't even want to come with my friend tonight. I'm tired and stressed with work but she insisted. I'm happy she did, because I met you."

"Same here." You said and she stepped closer.

"Do you have any plans for tomorrow evening, by chance? Because if not, I thought we could get some drinks together."

"Not alcohol, right? I'm getting kinda grossed out with the thought of it when it leads to this," you said and nodded to the stall as your friend vomited once more.

"No! No, I promise, no alcohol. Just coffee or hot chocolate or whatever you want. I just think you're cute and funny and I want to get to know you better."

You smiled brightly and felt your heart begin to race with excitement.

"I'd love that."

She handed you her phone and you put your number in before you let her do the same with yours.

"I'll text you the time and place."

"Sounds perfect."

Your friend exited the stall and washed her hands again, as well as risned out her mouth before she told you she wanted to go home.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Yeji?"

"I'm looking forward to it, y/n." She grinned, her eyes full of stars as she stared at you.

And as you left the bathroom, you felt her eyes on you once again and you turned back to stare at her when you heard her friend come out, wanting to admire her beauty like she was admiring you.

You were already so excited for tomorrow.