you have trust issues (requested)

You stared at the view in front of you in awe.

The sky is pink as the sun begins to set and the city looks so beautiful from your spot on the mountain.

Yeji brought you here tonight so you could have some alone time and privacy and you're thankful she did because it's a sight to behold.

"It's so beautiful here."

"Isn't it? I love coming here when I need space and alone time. But now that we're getting closer, I thought it would be a romantic spot too."

You turned to look at her and saw her gazing at you adoringly, causing your heart to race.

She gently tucked a lock of hair behind your ear before her eyes traveled to your lips.

"You're so pretty." She whispered.

"So are you." You said back to her and watched as her lips pulled into a smile.

"I want to kiss you so badly... can I?" She asked.

You looked away from her with a sigh before you nervously played with your fingers.

"I want to say yes but..." You quietly said before looking at her. "I'm scared to."

"Why are you scared?" She asked worriedly.

"If I kiss you, I'm going to fall even harder for you. I'll get attached. And then... you'll leave."

"I'm not leaving. I'm not going anywhere." She promised. "I know we're still getting to know each other but I can tell you have a lot of trust issues."

You nodded wordlessly.

"I completely understand. I won't pry. You can tell me about it if or whenever you want. But I want you to know that I care about you a lot."

"You do?"

She chuckled as she brought her hand up to caress your cheek.

"I've never brought anyone else here to watch the sunset with me. I've never wanted to kiss someone so badly. I've never felt the way I feel when I'm around you."

You relaxed a little, slowly leaning into her touch, just a little.

"If I'm honest, I'm apprehensive about those I trust, too. Mine is because when you're in the position I am, you don't know who wants to get to know you for you or just because you're an idol. I was nervous to trust you too."

"But...?"

"But..." She paused, smiling. "I learned to let my walls down and let go of my fears. I'm happy I did because I care a lot about you. I like you a lot."

You gazed into her eyes as you gently grabbed her hands in yours.

"I like you a lot too." You whispered. "I'll tell you everything someday but just know that I get anxious about falling in love and getting attached to people."

"That's understandable. There's no rush to open up to me about it but I just want you to know that you can."

You nodded before biting your lip.

"You can."

She furrowed her eyebrows slightly.

"I can what?"

"Kiss me." You replied, making her heart flutter.

"You're sure?"

You nodded.

"I trust you." You said.

Those three words meant everything to Yeji and she couldn't help the big smile that appeared on her face.

She leaned in and gave you a soft, slow kiss.

You couldn't help but melt for the first time, feeling warmth and comfort in her lips on yours.

"You're mine, right?" You asked as you pulled away from her lips a little.

"All yours, baby. And I won't ever hurt you. I promise." She spoke before kissing you again.

And you trusted her, knowing that you were safe and adored when you were either her.