marked (requested)

Your heart fluttered when you opened your eyes to find Yeji sound asleep with her head on your shoulder.

Her long locks tickled your skin that was exposed from your shirt riding up in the night. Her breath tickled your neck and when you brushed your fingers through her hair, she smiled contentedly in her sleep.

"Hey, sleepyhead," you whispered and watched her stir. "Time to wake up."

She groaned, wishing she could sleep for just a while longer. You'd let her on any normal day. Honestly, you felt just as tired.

You had a late night together, sharing one of the most passionate make outs you've ever had. It was heaven, every single moment.

But you have plans to spend some of the day out. It's a pretty day. The sun is shining and the birds are singing, only brightening your already cheerful mood.

"Come on, cutie. Open your eyes." You said, stroking her cheek until her eyes opened. "There are those pretty eyes."

She smiled again, lips brushing against your neck lazily yet sweetly.

"Can't we just lay in bed all day?"

"And waste such a beautiful day?" You asked, leaning down to give her a sweet morning kiss.

She looked into your eyes with her sparkly orbs before her gaze drifted to your neck, a smirk tugging at her lips.

"What?"

She just shook her head, kissing your neck teasingly for a moment before she pulled away.

"Nothing, baby girl. Go get ready."

You got out of bed, pushing the blankets away with a sigh before shrugging off your shirt on the floor, grabbing one of Yeji's from the closet before making your way into the bathroom.

You gazed into the mirror and your eyes went wide when you saw your reflection. All along your neck were purple marks, little love bites that Yeji left behind when she lovingly kissed every inch of your skin.

You didn't even get the chance to yell out for her. She appeared in the doorway a second later, a big cocky smile on her face.

She came over to you, her arm wrapping around you and her chin falling to your shoulder. Your eyes locked in the mirror but you broke it when you playfully rolled your eyes as she giggled and brushed her finger softly against one of the marks.

"You're proud of yourself, aren't you?"

"Oh yeah," she grinned before she began to kiss across your skin again, all along the marks she left already while searching for any spots that she might've missed. "You're so perfect, always taking my breath away. Can't help but love on you."

You giggled, eyes closing as you tilted your head back, breath hitching as she let her lips travel everywhere once again.

"Are you complaining?"

"Definitely not complaining." You whispered breathlessly. "But I don't want anyone to see."

She nodded and grabbed one of her zip-up hoodies from the closet before coming back into the bathroom and to you, where she pulled it over your head to cover the hickeys.

"There, baby."

"Thanks." You smiled, stealing a passionate kiss from her lips with a gleam in your eyes. "You just wait until tonight, because then it's my turn."

She looked almost excited over your words, already anticipating the night ahead.