you're scared of vomiting (requested)

You moved out of Yeji's arms once again and scooted closer to the toilet on your knees as the intense nauseous feeling returned once more.

You swallowed thickly and squeezed your eyes shut, desperate for it to just disappear.

Yeji was sitting beside you and she was brushing her hand across your back in soothing circles. She was frowning and could feel her heart sinking deeper in her chest every time you'd groan from how terrible you felt.

You've talked to her about your fear of vomiting before but until today, she's never seen just how intense it actually is.

You feel so awful, worse than you've felt in quite a long time, and you know you'd feel better if you were to vomit. But you can't bring yourself to do so, finding yourself much too afraid to do so.

Yeji wasn't sure how to help. She's been by your side through this for the last ten minutes or so. The only thing she can think of doing is somehow coaxing you into it, but she's not sure how when you're so determined to fight it off as much as you could.

You whined once more when your stomach started to turn again and Yeji just kissed your shoulder softly, hoping to bring you a little comfort.

"Y/N, you need to let it all out."

You shook your head straight away and she sighed sadly and continued to rub your back.

"You don't want to spend all night here, right? You need to get some rest. You're not going to feel better anytime soon if you keep fighting off the sick feeling."

"Yeji, I can't." You whimpered and her heart sank deeper once more. "I just can't. I'm so scared of vomiting. I can't explain why but I just can't do it."

"I know." She whispered softly. "But you need to. I want you to feel a little better. You won't until you get sick. You're suffering and it breaks my heart to see you this way."

You squeezed your eyes shut once more as your mouth started to water again.

"I'm here with you. You have no reason to be afraid. I won't let anything happen to you. Please, just let it all out, baby."

You couldn't fight it any longer and you felt okay with that because you were surrounded with comfort with Yeji being there with you.

It was just a couple of seconds later when you started to vomit and Yeji instantly pulled your hair into her hands to keep it away from your face as your stomach turned again and again.

"I'm here. Right here." She spoke softly and continued to comfort you as you vomited, not moving from your side even once.

You finished a few minutes later and exhaled shakily as you reached out to flush the toilet.

"How do you feel now? Any better?"

"Yeah." You said quietly. "That was scary."

"But you got through it and now you're feeling a little better," Yeji said with a small smile as you looked at her.

"Because I've got you."

She kissed your shoulder again and then stood up, holding her hand out for you to take.

"Come on, darling. Brush your teeth and then we'll go to bed."

You nodded and took her hand, standing up on your own two feet with her help.

You grabbed your toothbrush and began to brush your teeth and tongue, hoping the gross taste would go away.

Once you finished, you leaned back against Yeji and closed your heavy eyes. You still didn't feel all that great but you felt better than before. Your stomach wasn't as sore and your mouth was no longer watering, so you felt relief knowing you wouldn't be sick again anytime soon.

"Let's go to bed." She said and you opened your eyes, following her into the bedroom as she held your hand every step of the way.

She tucked you in when you laid down. You closed your eyes as she kissed your forehead lovingly before brushing her fingers across your cheek.

She climbed into bed beside you a few seconds later and watched as you drifted off to sleep.

"I love you, Yeji."

"I love you more, sweet girl. Feel better soon and have sweet dreams." She said and listened to you breathe for a few minutes before she fell asleep.