hickey prank on you (requested)

You walked through the door with a heavy sigh and closed it behind you with your foot. The day had been long and busy for you, but you're sure it's bound to get better now that you're home with Yeji.

"Yeji?" You called out. "Babe? I'm home."

You heard her call out for you from upstairs, so you made your way up to your shared room after you kicked off your shoes.

When you stood in the doorway of the bedroom, you saw Yeji laying in your bed, wearing just her hoodie as she laughed along to some show on tv that she's entertained herself with as she waited for you to get home.

"Hey, cutie." You smiled at her as you crawled into bed.

"Hey, baby." She grinned and kissed your cheek. "How was your day?"

"Boring, busy, long," you sighed and she sent you a sad smile in response. "I would've much rather spent my day here with you. Sorry I had to work on your day off."

"It's alright. I found ways to keep myself entertained, although I did miss you."

"Missed you." You said before leaning over to steal a kiss from her lips.

But a kiss from her lips wasn't enough for you right now. She looked so cute and irresistible laying there in her hoodie. You just wanted to give her some love and let your lips brush against her soft skin.

So when you pulled away from her lips, you trailed your lips down her neck. You peppered her skin with kisses and she tilted her head back with a smile on her face, her eyes fluttering closed as she basked in the bliss she felt with every sweet kiss on her neck.

But you suddenly stopped and Yeji opened her eyes. She knew why you stopped, but she knew she couldn't tell you just yet.

"Why'd you stop?" She pouted.

"Because I saw something." You mumbled and then looked at her neck closely, frowning to yourself when you noticed the mark on her skin. "I can't believe this..."

"What?" She asked with her eyebrows furrowed as if she had no idea what you were talking about.

You scoffed and stared at her in disbelief.

"What is it, babe?"

"What do you mean 'what is it'? There's a hickey on your neck, Yeji?"

She looked shocked yet confused to which you shook your head.

"No, don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about! I see it right there on your neck!"

"You're sure it's a hickey?"

You scoffed.

"Pretty sure, considering I've left many on you before. But this is new, Yeji. I can tell. I wasn't here to give it to you, so who did?!"

She sat up against the pillows with a sigh, folding her arms over her chest.

"Please just tell me the truth. We promised each other we'd always be honest with each other, even when it might be hard to say. So, be honest. Tell me who gave that to you."

She stared into your eyes. She was silent as she fidgeted with her fingers as if she was nervous.

"Yeji, tell me! Right now."

"Fine." She sighed. "You want the honest truth?"

"Yes!"

She stared down at her lap before looking back up at you. You noticed her frown and her worried gaze was gone now, replaced by a... smile?

"I got you!"

You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I got my revenge on you." She said and brushed her fingers along her skin, making the makeup smear. It hit you then and you rolled your eyes in annoyance.

"Not cool, Yeji." You said and tried to get up, only for her to grab you and gently lay you on the bed before she hovered over you.

"I know. But you started it. I had to get my revenge on you. It's only fair."

"Fine." You grumbled, making her giggle and poke your cheeks.

"Don't be mad. I'm sorry." She said and pecked your lips repeatedly until you were giggling and wrapping your arms around her to pull her closer. "Am I forgiven?"

"Of course. I guess I had it coming."

"That you did." She smiled and booped your nose. "I love you so much."

"I love you too." You whispered against her lips as you hooked your fingers under her chin and pulled her in for a sweet kiss.