you're sick when she's on tour (requested)

You turned the bathroom light off with a groan and made your way back to bed.

You looked at the clock on your nightstand and found that it was just a couple of minutes after nine.

You're exhausted and you feel absolutely miserable.

You've been sleeping a couple of hours here and there throughout the day so far and that's the only thing you want to do right now - sleep.

You took a couple of sips from the glass of water and then reached for the thermometer, wanting to check to see if your fever was getting worse or going away.

To your relief, it was slightly lower than it was last time you checked, which was about an hour ago.

The flu medicine you took was finally helping a little.

You laid back down, resting your cheek on the pillow.

You kept one leg under the blanket and one leg over it, finding that made you feel most comfortable.

You closed your tired eyes and began to drift back off to sleep - only to jump as your phone rang from beside you.

With a groan, you felt around on the bed for it and when you grabbed it you read the name on the screen to see who it was.

Yeji.

Your girlfriend was finally calling you after the long and busy day she and the girls have had.

She must've just gotten off stage a little bit ago.

Despite how awful you feel, you still felt excited to hear about how tonight's show went and how she and the girls were doing.

"Yeji?" You answered and right away, she knew something wasn't right.

Your voice was weak and hoarse, cracking as you spoke.

"Y/N? Hey, my love. Are you okay?"

You moved a little and winced over the ache in your stomach.

"Not really, no. I've got the flu."

"You what?" She asked loudly.

"Yeji, baby, calm down."

She sighed and just from that, you knew she was beginning to panic and feel guilty for not being here by your side to help you and comfort you.

"I'm okay. Don't worry. It's just the flu. I'm a big girl, I'll survive."

"I know you are, y/n. But I've always been there to take care of you when you're sick. I don't like knowing that you're on your own. No one is there to hold your hair back when you throw up, no one is there to hold you, no one is there to make you soup and make sure you stay hydrated. That scares me."

"I know but I'm okay. I can do all of those things on my own."

"I'm coming home."

"No, Yeji, you're not. Not for a few days, anyway."

She let out a groan, wanting to argue and tell you that she didn't care about anything but you and that she was coming home to be with you no matter what you said.

"Yeji, the tour only has a few days left. A little less than a week. It's LA then New York and then Tokyo. You'll be home in no time. By then, I should be mostly better, if not completely. If not, then you can take care of me."

"Fine." She agreed and you could practically picture her rolling her brown eyes at you. "But promise me that if you feel worse you'll go to the emergency room and if that happens, you will call me immediately. I need you to promise me that, y/n."

"I promise, Yeji. You have my word."

"Good." She said.

"How was the show tonight?"

"Incredible. Midzy was so loud!"

You closed your eyes and although you couldn't see her face, much like you could picture her rolling her brown eyes you could also picture her smiling from ear to ear as she spoke.

"Every night is so wonderful. I'm having the time of my life seeing the fans and being on stage with the girls but I miss you lots and now I'm even more excited to come home to you."

"I'm excited too. Not long now."

"Yeah." She chuckled and listened to you yawn tiredly. "Are you sleepy, my love?"

"I'm exhausted. I feel awful."

"Then you should go to sleep."

"But I still have more questions about the show and I want to hear about how you're doing." You pouted.

"My love, I will tell you everything you want me to when you feel better. Right now, you're sick and you need rest. Please just go to sleep."

"Okay." You sighed sadly as you agreed to that.

"But if you can't sleep, call me or text me. If you get worse, call or text me. If you just want to talk-"

"Call or text you. I got it, baby. I appreciate it." You chuckled.

"I'll be home soon, sweet girl. Get some rest. I can't wait to hold you."

"I can't wait either. I love you."

"I love you more, y/n. Sleep tight and feel better soon." She said and then ended the call.

You put your phone back down on the mattress, beneath a pillow, before you closed your eyes and, with a smile on your face, began to drift off to sleep again.

You can't wait for her to come home.