the girls playfully flirt with you (requested)

The girls all looked at each other as they watched you walk down the stairs of your' and Yeji's home.

Yeji was so focused on you that she didn't notice the smirks on their faces.

"What do you think?" You asked as you looked at your girlfriend, who was amazed at how pretty you looked.

"I think you are stunning, Y/N," Ryujin spoke just as Yeji was about to speak. "I mean, just... wow."

"I agree. You're so pretty." Lia smiled.

"Oh, thank you!" You giggled.

"Yeji, you're really lucky, you know that? I can't imagine dating someone so pretty." Yuna said.

Yeji was frowning at her friends.

They seemed quite flirtatious with you - her girl.

"Red is so your color. It brings out your eyes." Chaeryeong complimented.

"Yeah, but come on, every color looks good on her. She's Y/N. I think she might be the prettiest girl to ever exist." Ryujin said.

"You're all too sweet." You smiled.

"You're enjoying this?" Yeji asked you.

"What do you mean?"

"My friends are flirting with you and you seem to be liking it." She said as she folded her arms over her chest.

"Are we supposed to not flirt with her when she looks like that?" Chaeryeong wondered.

"Yes! Because she's my girl. Mine, all mine. You can't have her."

Yeji protectively pulled you into her embrace and stuck her tongue out at the girls.

"Well, I guess it worked. We got her." Lia laughed.

"What are you talking about?" Yeji asked as she furrowed her eyebrows.

"We were trying to provoke you, seeing how far we could push things before you got upset." Yuna grinned.

"Did you know about this?" Yeji asked you.

"Maybe." You smirked.

"Mean!" She yelled before poking your sides.

"Don't be mad at us. We were just testing things." Chaeryeong spoke.

"We know Y/N is your girl. She is stunning but we know she's taken and you treat her well. She's perfect for you and you're perfect for her." Ryujin said.

"Yeah but if you ever break up and Y/N is single, well, then you can't blame me for taking my shot," Lia said before winking at you.

Yeji glared at her and held you a little tighter, making everyone laugh.

"Don't worry, baby. I'm all yours." You smiled before kissing her lips.

"I know." She replied and kissed your cheek before smirking at the girls, bragging proudly that you're hers; all hers.