all yours (requested)

"I'm so proud of you," Yeji whispered in your ear and kissed your head as you made yourself comfortable on her lap and in her arms.

You were both so excited that the night had finally arrived. You've been anticipating this night; the night when you'd finally get to show her your movie.

You just wrapped up filming a few weeks ago and today, it was finally be shown across the world. Even though you appreciate all the love and praise critics and fans are giving you, Yeji's loving words and encouragement mean the most to you.

You can't imagine even being in this moment if it weren't for her being by your side through it all.

Yeji has been by your side through the good and bad times it's taken to get here.

Through the failed auditions and the discouragement. She's helped you back on your feet time and time again, right by your side to remind you how much she loves you and believes in you.

This moment is just as important to her as it is to you.

To say that she felt excited about seeing your movie felt like a major understatement.

"Can you play it now?" She asked excitedly, watching as your finger hovered over the play button on the remote.

You nodded excitedly and pressed play and Yeji squealed excitedly in your ear when she saw your name appear at the start of the credits.

"That's my girl!" She beamed with stars in her eyes and gave you a kiss on your cheek before putting her chin down on your shoulder to watch the rest of the film.

She was enjoying every second of it. Since you're the lead in the movie, your character is in basically every scene. She didn't want to look away, her heart so full of love and pride it could just burst.

But one scene made her want to.

As soon as the other female lead came into the picture more often and she quickly realized that she was your girlfriend in the movie, she wondered if she'd encounter one where she might want to look away after all.

Yeji didn't mind the occasional kiss on the cheek you'd share in the movie. It was sweet. As were the swinging of your hands when you and the other female lead would intertwine fingers.

However, soon enough, one encounter in the movie left her feeling a little uncomfortable. She watched your lips lock with the other girls. Passionate kisses were shared between the two of you, ending with you falling into what was your bed in the movie.

They were steamy and as much as she hated to admit it, she felt jealous seeing how feverishly your lips moved against this other girls'.

"Yeji? Everything alright?" You asked your girlfriend as she seemed to tense up against you and her grip on you tightened as if she was trying to keep you from moving out of her arms.

"Yeah, fine." She answered with her jaw clenched.

You paused the movie with a sigh and turned around to face her. You saw the look of jealousy in her eyes and she knew she couldn't hide it from you.

"Why are you jealous?"

"I'm not." She lied and rolled her eyes with a sigh when she watched you shake your head, wordlessly telling her that you weren't buying it. "Fine. I guess I just didn't expect to see you kiss another girl like this."

"Like what?"

"Like you're sucking each other's faces off." She grumbled as she rolled her big brown eyes.

You shook your head with a laugh.

"It's not funny."

"Yes, it is, and you are adorable, Yeji."

She let you take her hands into yours and held back a smile when you kissed her cheek.

"You know it's not real. You know that it's only a movie and it's just acting. You're the one I love. You know that I'm all yours."

She nodded as she let go of your hands so she could put her arms around you.

"I know. I'm sorry. It's just going to take me some getting used to."

"I understand."

"But I love you and I really am proud of you. Please remember that."

"I know and I love you. Thanks for always believing in me, Yeji."

You put your cheek on her shoulder and she kissed your head softly before taking the remote from your hand.

"Ready to continue the movie? I know I am." She smiled and you turned back around, excited to watch the rest of your very first major movie right in her arms.