she comforts you after a fight with your family (requested)

The sound of knocking on the door of the dorm caught the girls' attention.

They were all sitting in the living room together, watching movies as they enjoy their day off.

"I'll get it," Ryujin said as she stood up and went to the door.

She opened it and saw you standing there and at first, she smiled brightly at the realization that it was you and you'd come over unexpectedly today.

But then, she noticed the tears on your cheeks as you lifted your head and her heart sank.

"Yeji, it's Y/N. Something's wrong."

Yeji stood up and quickly made her way to the door.

Ryujin had let you in at this point and had closed the door behind you just as Yeji came to your side.

"Baby, what's the matter?" Yeji asked as she noticed the tears in your eyes. "What happened?"

You didn't answer.

Instead, you threw your arms around her neck and buried your face in her shirt as tears continued to fall down your cheeks.

"Come here, darling." She whispered as she led you up the stairs to her room for privacy.

Closing the door behind the two of you, she led you to her bed before sitting down and pulling you onto her lap.

"I had a huge fight with my family, Yeji. It was awful." You said as you gazed into her eyes with your teary ones.

"What about?"

"Everything that's been going on lately." You said before taking her hand into yours. "They're mad because I lost my job and haven't found a new one yet."

"Baby, it's only been a few days since that happened."

"I know but they're upset about it. They're also still unhappy that we're dating."

Yeji sighed as she brushed her thumb across your knuckles.

It's not that your parents were against you not being straight, but rather that you're dating Yeji.

They don't think it's a good idea because of how busy she gets and how huge her fanbase is, which means that if your relationship gets outed by anyone for any reason at any time, some of her fans will be completely against it, and be anything but kind to you.

Yeji understands the reasons behind them not wanting you to date her; she understands they're just protective of you and want the best for you.

But that doesn't mean that it's going to drive you apart and it doesn't mean that you're going to end things, because that's never going to happen.

And your parents don't like that.

"We argued nonstop and they called me some pretty harsh names and I might've said some stuff back to them."

"It was the heat of the moment. That happens sometimes." She said as she brushed her other hand across your back soothingly.

"But I don't know if they'll ever forgive me for what happened. It was a huge fight. I don't know if we'll ever make up."

"Baby, they're your parents. They love you and they can't stay mad at you for too long. We both know that you're their everything. Sooner or later, they'll come around."

"Can I stay here tonight with you? I don't have any clothes but,"

"You can sleep in one of my shirts." She interrupted. "You know you can stay over whenever you want. In fact, if things are getting to be too much, you can always move in. I'll have to talk to the company but if it comes down to it and you feel it's better for you, I don't care what the consequences will be. You'd be here in a heartbeat."

"I'm considering it." You said as you sniffled.

Laying your head on her chest, you closed your eyes and relaxed a little in her embrace.

"What if they hate me?"

"They're not ever going to hate you, baby. I can guarantee you that."

You let out a shaky breath as she began to scratch your back gently, comforting you.

"Everything will be okay. Just give it a little time. Until then, you can stay here."

"Okay." You said as she kissed your head.

"I promise you, everything will work out and you'll make up in no time. Just try and relax for a bit. Take some deep breaths. I've got you." She comforted and you did as she said, trying to calm down after everything.

You didn't know how long it would take but you knew she was right; eventually, you'd makeup, and things would be alright.

But until then, you know you're safe with Yeji, and that's all that matters to you right now.