you need a hug after a long day (requested)

You dragged your feet as you walked into your' and Yeji's shared bedroom, dropping your bag onto the floor with a long groan.

"Hi, baby!" Yeji cheerfully greeted. "How are you? How was your day?"

"Terrible." You sighed. "Just horrible. It was hard and long and I thought it was never going to end."

The happiness Yeji felt faded away as she heard those words leave your lips.

"Oh, baby, I'm sorry." She said. "Can I do anything to make you feel better? Can I help cheer you up somehow?"

"Yeah."

"How?" She asked as she sat up and swung her legs over the bed.

"You could give me a hug."

Her eyes lit up and as she got out of bed and walked to you, she sent you the most beautiful smile.

"My girl needs a hug, hm?" She asked as she pulled you into her arms. "I'm here to give you as many hugs as you need, darling."

You closed your eyes as she put her arms around you and kissed your head softly.

"I've got you."

A soft breath left your lips and she brushed her hand across your back comfortingly, holding you as close and as tight as she could.

"Do you want to talk about anything? I'll listen. If you need to get anything off your chest about your bad day."

"No." You said. "No, all I need is you."

You held onto her as she tightened her grip just a little.

"You're so warm. You smell so good." You said. "You make everything so much better."

"That's what I'm here for." She whispered as she rubbed your back. "I'm here for you, my love. I'm here to make everything better every chance I get."

You put your head on her shoulder and squeezed her a little tighter, feeling everything else fade away.

Being home with Yeji, being in her arms, is all you need after a long day like today.

She's all you'll ever need.