sneezing fits (requested)

"You're still warm, baby," Yeji said as she brushed her hand across your forehead.

She brought you a little closer as a groan left your lips from how miserable you felt.

You've come down with a terrible cold and the only thing making you feel better is Yeji being right there with you.

"It's alright, baby. I've got you." She said, softly kissing your forehead.

You loved the feeling of her warm arms around you and her soft lips brushing against your forehead.

You wouldn't have even thought about pulling away if it weren't for the sneeze you could feel coming on.

You pulled away to quickly reach for a tissue and you grabbed it just in time as just a second later, you let out a loud sneeze.

"Bless you!" Yeji said as she brushed her hand across your back.

You weren't done though.

Not even close to it.

As you finished one sneeze, another sneeze came on followed by another and then another.

"Oh, my goodness. Bless you, sweet girl." Yeji chuckled.

You hung your head with a groan, only to feel another sneeze coming on.

"Achoo!"

"Bless you!"

You sneezed again, then again, and then once more.

"Goodness gracious, baby. Bless you, bless you, bless you."

You buried your face in the pillow as Yeji burst into giggles.

"It's not funny. I'm sick." You pouted.

"I know but your sneezes are so cute." She laughed before brushing her fingers through your hair.

You smiled a little as she poked your cheek, her lips tugging into a big smile afterward.

"You know I'm only teasing. I just think you're adorable, baby."

"I don't feel adorable. I feel like crap."

"I know," Yeji said with a sad sigh. "You'll feel better soon, baby. This cold won't hang around for too long. Besides, I'm here with you."

"You do make everything better." You said as she stroked your cheek. "Love you."

"I love you more."

Just as she kissed your cheek, you felt another sneeze coming on.

You reached for another tissue and sneezed into it, making Yeji chuckle.

"So cute." She grinned, smiling to herself and hoping you'd feel better soon.